Before 10 a.m. ET on Monday, 7 stocks hit new 52-week lows.
- The largest company in terms of market cap to set a new 52-week low was CoStar Gr CSGP.
- Excellon Resources EXN was the smallest company by market cap to set a new 52-week low.
- CoStar Gr CSGP made the largest move down on the session, with shares plummeting 90.16% to reach its 52-week low.
The following stocks set new 52-week lows as of 10 a.m. ET on Monday:
- CoStar Gr CSGP stock achieved a new 52-week low on Monday morning, hitting $85.91 and moving down 90.16%.
- Equinox Gold EQX shares set a new 52-week low of $7.10. The stock traded down 0.76%.
- Global Blood Therapeutics GBT shares set a new 52-week low of $33.30. The stock traded down 7.38%.
- Clearwater Paper CLW shares set a new 52-week low of $27.79. The stock traded up 0.86%.
- Tredegar TG stock hit a new 52-week low of $13.64. The stock was down 1.51% on the session.
- Alussa Energy Acquisition ALUS shares moved down 3.0% on Monday to hit a new 52-week low of $9.68, drifting down 3.0%.
- Excellon Resources EXN stock achieved a new 52-week low on Monday morning, hitting $2.15 and moving down 0.45%.
If other companies set new 52-week lows, Benzinga will be the first to make you aware of it. Stay tuned for further updates.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.