- IKONICS Corporation IKNX shares surged 64.3% to close at $18.56 on Friday after the company reported a merger deal with TeraWulf.
- Alpha Teknova, Inc. TKNO gained 56.3% to settle at $25.00 after the company priced its IPO at $16 a share.
- Grove, Inc. GRVI climbed 40.4% to settle at $7.86. Grove shares gained 12% on Thurs after the company priced its IPO at $5 per share.
- Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc. SPCE jumped 38.9% to close at $55.91 as the company received approval from the Federal Aviation Administration to fly passengers into space.
- Mister Car Wash, Inc. MCW gained 35.3% to close at $20.30 after the company priced its IPO at $15 per share.
- Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. FFHL climbed 34.3% to settle at $11.95 after the company reported a sharp rise in Q1 earnings and sales.
- Alfi, Inc. ALF surged 33.1% to close at $17.10. The company recently announced a $2 million buyback plan.
- Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc OSMT jumped 33.1% to close at $3.78 after the company greed to sell its portfolio of legacy products and Georgia manufacturing facility, for up to $170 million, to Alora Pharmaceuticals LLC.
- Acurx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ACXP rose 31.5% to settle at $7.89 after pricing its IPO at $6 per share.
- X Financial XYF gained 30.3% to close at $15.06 after surging around 20% on Thursday.
- Cricut, Inc. CRCT jumped 25.5% to settle at $41.99.
- Rezolute, Inc. RZLT gained 25.4% to close at $15.99 on above-average volume.
- Grom Social Enterprises, Inc. GROM jumped 24.7% to close at $3.4300.
- Express, Inc. EXPR gained 24.1% to settle at $7.10.
- Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. SNCR jumped 21.3% to close at $3.53 as the company priced 38.5 million shares at $2.6 per share to raise $100 million in a secondary share sale.
- Cyteir Therapeutics, Inc. CYT gained 20.5% to close at $21.03. The company recently priced its IPO at $18 per share.
- GH Research PLC GHRS gained 20.3% to close at $19.25 after the company priced its IPO at $16 a share.
- Vericity, Inc. VERY surged 19% to settle at $9.65.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. LXRX gained 18.7% to close at $5.72 after the company announced there will be a symposium highlighting Sotaglifozin at the American Diabetes Association's 81st Scientific Sessions.
- Milestone Scientific Inc. MLSS rose 16.6% to close at $2.39.
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. ASPS climbed 16% to close at $9.01 after climbing 20% on Thursday.
- NIKE, Inc. NKE shares surged 15.5% to close at $154.35 after the company reported upbeat results for its fourth quarter and issued strong sales forecast for its fiscal full year.
- Quad/Graphics, Inc. QUAD gained 15.5% to settle at $4.25.
- Security National Financial Corporation SNFCA surged 15.4% to close at $9.00.
- MediWound Ltd. MDWD gained 14.4% to close at $5.71.
- Genie Energy Ltd. GNE surged 13.9% to settle at $6.39.
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. JKS gained 13.6% to close at $43.00 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 earnings.
- Akouos, Inc. AKUS surged 12.6% to close at $15.07.
- Akumin Inc. AKU rose 11.6% to close at $3.3700. Akumin agreed to acquire Alliance HealthCare Services Inc, a provider of radiology and oncology solutions to hospitals, health systems, and physician groups.
- Paysafe Limited PSFE shares gained 9.9% to close at $12.21.
- Atossa Therapeutics, Inc. ATOS gained 8.8% to close at $8.62. Atossa Therapeutics shares gained over 10% on Thursday possibly on increased retail investor interest.
- Marin Software Incorporated MRIN gained 8.5% to close at $3.81. Marin Software shares jumped 105% on Thursday after the company announced it has added the ability to manage Instacart Ads to its flagship MarinOne platform.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. TNXP shares rose 8.2% to close at $1.19 after the company said plans are advancing to construct a commercial-scale manufacturing facility to develop, manufacture vaccines in the Bitterroot Valley.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. BBW gained 7.8% to settle at $19.77.
- Property Solutions Acquisition Corp. PSAC gained 7% to close at $15.96. Faraday Future reported effectiveness of registration statement for the business combination of FF and Property Solutions Acquisition Corp.
- G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd. GMVD shares dropped 30.9% to close at $3.45 on Friday as the company priced its IPO at $5 per unit.
- Elevation Oncology, Inc. ELEV fell 28.5% to close at $11.44 as the company priced its IPO at $16 per share.
- Globus Maritime Limited GLBS shares fell 26.5% to close at $4.07 after the company priced its 10 million share offering at $5 per share.
- Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. REPX shares dipped 22.3% to settle at $40.89 on Friday.
- Miromatrix Medical Inc. MIRO fell 16.3% to close at $12.75. Miromatrix Medical shares climbed around 70% on Thursday after the company reported pricing of upsized initial public offering.
- Oasis Midstream Partners LP OMP declined 15.6% to settle at $23.57. Oasis Midstream Partners priced its public offering of 3.623 million common units.
- Femasys Inc. FEMY fell 13.6% to close at $8.55 after pricing its IPO at $13 per share.
- EVI Industries, Inc. EVI dipped 12.5% to close at $29.00.
- Biomea Fusion, Inc. BMEA tumbled 12.3% to close at $13.65.
- Moxian, Inc. MOXC fell 12.3% to settle at $20.21on profit-taking after the stock rallied on Thursday.
- Loop Industries, Inc. LOOP dropped 12% to close at $13.07.
- FreightCar America, Inc. RAIL dipped 11.9% to settle at $6.34 after climbing around 25% on Thursday.
- CalAmp Corp. CAMP declined 11.7% to close at $12.64 after reporting Q1 results.
- SoFi Technologies, Inc. SOFI shares fell 11.4% to close at $18.50.
- Adecoagro S.A. AGRO shares dropped 10% to close at $10.23.
- BriaCell Therapeutics Corp. BCTX dipped 9.6% to settle at $5.37.
- Theravance Biopharma, Inc. TBPH shares fell 8.8% to close at $15.60 after the company priced its underwritten public offering of 6,700,000 ordinary shares at $15.00 per share.
- YPF Sociedad Anónima YPF shares slipped 6.3% to close at $4.89.
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. AEMD fell 4% to close at $5.12 after the company reported a FY21 loss.
- FedEx Corporation FDX shares fell 3.6% to close at $291.95. FedEx reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.