- Wendys Co WEN, the owners of Kusto Group, and Global Investors Limited, have announced three strategic development agreements to expand Wendy’s brand presence in the Central Asia Region over the next nine years.
- These partners will help bring Wendy’s presence to a total of 65 restaurants across The Republic of Georgia, Uzbekistan, and Kazakhstan by 2030.
- On these lines, Kusto Group and Wissol Group opened the first two Wendy’s restaurants in Kazakhstan located in the historic center of Almaty earlier this year.
- “We’re excited to expand Wendy’s presence across the Central Asia Region with world-class, experienced franchisees that have strong operations experience, local development expertise, and a proven track record for growing brands internationally,” Abigail Pringle, President, Wendys.
- Price action: WEN shares are trading lower by 0.98% at $23.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.