- Alfi, Inc. ALF shares jumped 108.9% to settle at $16.29 on Tuesday following exclusive Benzinga reporting the company will buyback up to $2 million of its stock. Company CEO told Benzinga ALFI's stock is "undervalued based on pipeline projections and identified opportunity."
- County Bancorp, Inc. ICBK shares climbed 47.3% to close at $34.45 on Tuesday. Nicolet Bankshares reported a deal to buy County Bancorp.
- Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. IDRA jumped 41.1% to close at $1.58 after it was disclosed in a Form4 filing the company COO Daniel Soland purchased 50,000 shares of the company stock at an average price of $1.19.
- 3D Systems Corporation DDD climbed 27.7% to close at $36.87 after the company and CollPlant announced an agreement for a 3D bioprinted regenerative soft tissue matrix for use in breast reconstruction procedures.
- SilverSun Technologies, Inc. SSNT gained 24.3% to settle at $10.50 after the company announced a cash dividend.
- Gold Royalty Corp. GROY jumped 22.4% to settle at $5.53. Gold Royalty announced inclusion in Vaneck Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF. HC Wainwright & Co. maintained Gold Royalty with a Buy and raised the price target from $7.25 to $7.5.
- Beyond Air, Inc. XAIR shares jumped 21% to close at $6.17 after company director Robert Carey disclosed the purchase of 350K shares of the company's stock at an average price of $5.36.
- SharpSpring, Inc. SHSP shares gained 19.8% to close at $16.91 after the company agreed to be acquired by Constant Contact for $240 million.
- Atossa Therapeutics, Inc. ATOS climbed 19.2% to close at $7.02.
- Digital Brands Group, Inc. DBGI surged 18.9% to settle at $4.22.
- Westwater Resources, Inc. WWR rose 17.9% to close at $5.27 after the company announced it is bringing a graphite-processing plant and jobs to Alabama.
- Engine Media Holdings, Inc. GAME surged 15.3% to close at $10.81.
- Plug Power Inc. PLUG gained 14% to close at $34.02 after the company reported Q1 results.
- Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. SBH surged 13.6% to settle at $22.08 after multiple firms upgraded the stock and announced their price targets, respectively.
- Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. YMM surged 13.2% to settle at $21.50 after the company priced 82.5 million American depositary shares (ADS) at $19 per ADS in its initial public offering. One ADS represents 20 ordinary shares.
- CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. CLGN rose 12.6% to close at $20.61. 3D Systems and Collplant Biotechnologies announced they have signed a co-development agreement for a 3D bioprinted regenerative soft tissue matrix for use in breast reconstruction procedures in combination with an implant.
- Clover Health Investments, Corp. CLOV gained 12.4% to close at $12.63.
- Vinco Ventures, Inc. BBIG shares gained 11.6% to settle at $4.99 after surging around 12% on Monday.
- Splunk Inc. SPLK gained 11.3% to close at $139.61 after the company announced that technology-focused private equity firm Silver Lake would make a $1 billion investment in senior convertible notes to support its continued business transformation.
- Onion Global Limited OG gained 10.7% to close at $4.26. Onion Global, earlier during the month, reported Q1 results.
- Sanderson Farms, Inc. SAFM surged 10.3% to close at $183.78 on a report suggesting the company is exploring a sale. Also, JP Morgan maintained an Overweight rating and raised its price target from $175 to $198.
- Tupperware Brands Corporation TUP climbed 10% to settle at $22.38 after the company announced the prepayment of term loan debt and $250 million share repurchase authorization.
- GameStop Corp. GME climbed 10% to settle at $220.40 as the company said it has completed at-the-market equity offering program.
- Adial Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ADIL gained 9.1% to settle at $3.13 after the company announced plans to enter genetic testing market following allowance of U.S. patent for genetic diagnostic test.
- Auddia Inc. AUUD rose 9% to close at $3.02 after the company reported major technology advancements in Artificial Intelligence with new audio content processing methodology.
- Score Media and Gaming Inc. SCR gained 9% to close at $24.28.
- Paymentus Holdings, Inc. PAY gained 8.1% to close at $32.63.
- DLocal Limited DLO shares rose 5% to close at $40.50.
- New Concept Energy, Inc. GBR shares fell 37.3% to close at $5.89 on Tuesday after climbing over 73% on Monday.
- Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. TRCH shares dropped 29.4% to settle at $7.00 after the company announced an amendment to its At-The-Market offering deal with Roth Capital. The offering was raised from $100 million to $250 million.
- Portage Biotech Inc. PRTG fell 14.6% to close at $33.91.
- Prometheus Biosciences, Inc. RXDX shares declined 14.1% to close at $22.14. Prometheus Biosciences recently said it achieved milestone payment of $10 million from Dr. Falk Pharma GmbH.
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. SAVA fell 13.5% to close at $77.63. Cassava Sciences announced it has selected Premier Research International as its clinical research organization to help conduct the Phase 3 clinical program for simufilam in Alzheimer's disease. Consistent with previous guidance, Cassava Sciences said it plans to initiate this Phase 3 program in the second half of 2021.
- PEDEVCO Corp. PED shares dipped 12.7% to settle at $1.45 after surging 15% on Monday.
- Annovis Bio, Inc. ANVS fell 12.3% to close at $84.25.
- Verastem, Inc. VSTM dropped 11.8% to settle at $4.28.
- Petros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PTPI dipped 11.4% to close at $3.11.
- MicroVision, Inc. MVIS fell 10.6% to settle at $17.49 after the company announced a $140 million at-the-market equity offering.
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. JKS tumbled 9.9% to close at $37.14.
- Impel NeuroPharma, Inc. IMPL dropped 9.6% to close at $8.18.
- Ebang International Holdings Inc. EBON fell 8.1% to close at $3.08 amid a drop in Bitcoin.
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. BRN fell 7.8% to close at $2.97.
- The9 Limited NCTY dropped 6.9% to close at $13.56 after dropping 12% on Monday.
- Focus Financial Partners Inc.. FOCS shares fell 5.9% to close at $51.19 after the company reported the pricing of its underwritten secondary offering of 7,417,929 shares of its Class A common stock.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.