- Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. CATB rose 43.6% to $2.93 in pre-market trading after a 13G filing from Ra Capital showed a 7.5% stake in the company.
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation GTEC shares rose 34.5% to $12.23 in pre-market trading after the company announced the launch of an online EV pre-booking service for its new GEL-1800 1.8 ton Electric Loader and its GEX-8000 Electric Excavator.
- Forward Industries, Inc. FORD shares rose 33.7% to $3.65 in pre-market trading after the company announced a U.S. distribution agreement with Chipolo.
- SPI Energy Co., Ltd. SPI rose 16.2% to $7.62 in pre-market trading. SPI Energy’s unit, Phoenix Motorcars, recently announced it started production of third-generation electric products.
- Xcel Brands, Inc. XELB rose 14.1% to $2.35 in pre-market trading after declining over 10% on Tuesday. Xcel Brands will join Russell Microcap Index, effective June 28.
- Entera Bio Ltd. ENTX rose 8.6% to $4.05 in pre-market trading.
- Quhuo Limited QH rose 8.5% to $4.66 in pre-market trading following a 3% decline on Tuesday.
- Camber Energy, Inc. CEI rose 7.1% to $0.7387 in pre-market trading.
- Arrival ARVL rose 6.8% to $21.27 in pre-market trading after gaining around 6% on Tuesday.
- Venus Concept Inc. VERO rose 6.6% to $2.59 in pre-market trading after gaining over 4% on Tuesday.
- Digital Brands Group, Inc. DBGI rose 6.4% to $3.47 in pre-market trading. Digital Brands Group yesterday announced LOI to acquire Stateside.
- Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. TRCH rose 6% to $5.37 in pre-market trading. Torchlight Energy Resources shares jumped around 42% on Tuesday after the company late Monday declared a special dividend and said its combination with Metamaterial is expected to close before the end of June.
- Ocugen, Inc. OCGN rose 5% to $6.57 in pre-market trading. Ocugen recently selected Jubilant HollisterStier of Spokane, Washington as its manufacturing partner for COVID-19 vaccine candidate, Covaxin for the U.S. and Canadian markets.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Inhibikase Therapeutics, Inc. IKT fell 26% to $2.99 in pre-market trading after the company priced an underwritten public offering of 15 million shares at $3.00 per share.
- Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. APRN fell 13.4% to $4.79 in pre-market trading after the company announced a proposed public offering of its Class A common stock.
- TDH Holdings, Inc. PETZ fell 6.9% to $2.98 in pre-market trading after jumping 19% on Tuesday.
- Roblox Corporation RBLX fell 6.7% to $83.75 in pre-market trading after announcing May user statistics. In the month of May, daily active users were 43.0 million for Roblox. This figure was up 28% year-over-year and down 1% from the month of April..
- Alfi, Inc. ALF shares fell 6.5% to $6.52 in pre-market trading. Alfi shares climbed 104% on Tuesday after the company inked an agreement with All-Niter for the fulfillment, staging, and shipment of the first 10,000 digital tablets to countrywide Uber Technologies.
- Alzamend Neuro, Inc. ALZN shares fell 6.2% to $12.66 in pre-market trading. Alzamend Neuro shares jumped 170% on Tuesday after the company priced its IPO at $5 per share
- Aluminum Corporation of China Limited ACH shares fell 5.9% to $13.00 in pre-market trading.
- Clearside Biomedical, Inc. CLSD shares fell 5.8% to $3.92 in pre-market trading. Clearside Biomedical shares surged around 38% on Tuesday after the company announced safety results from Cohort 1 of OASIS, its ongoing Phase 1/2a clinical trial of CLS-AX in wet AMD. Primary endpoints in Cohort 1 were achieved.
- Hudson Capital Inc. HUSN fell 5.7% to $3.47 in pre-market trading.
- Oracle Corporation ORCL fell 4.8% to $77.77 in pre-market trading. Oracle reported upbeat results for its fourth quarter, but issued weak profit forecast for the current quarter.
- Document Security Systems, Inc. DSS fell 4.5% to $1.74 in pre-market trading. Document Security Systems shares fell 34% on Tuesday after the company announced it priced a $43.5 million public offering of common stock. The public offering equates to 29,000,000 shares of the company's common stock at a price of $1.50 per share.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.