- Vertex Energy, Inc. VTNR rose 82% to $3.24 in pre-market trading after the company announced plans to acquire a Alabama refinery and related logistics assets.
- Zosano Pharma Corporation ZSAN rose 34.4% to $1.00 in pre-market trading after the company announced publication of clinical data regarding the long-term use of Qtrypta for the treatment of acute migraine in The Journal of Headache and Pain.
- 1847 Goedeker Inc. GOED shares rose 26% to $5.44 in pre-market trading after dropping over 8% on Wednesday.
- SOS Limited SOS rose 25.8% to $4.10 in pre-market trading after climbing more than 10% on Wednesday.
- LAIX Inc. LAIX shares rose 17.2% to $1.84 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q1 earnings.
- Bit Digital, Inc. BTBT rose 17.2% to $10.62 in pre-market trading after gaining 10% on Wednesday. The company recently appointed Brock Pierce to its advisory board.
- Vir Biotechnology, Inc. VIR rose 14.5% to $52.39 in pre-market trading. GlaxoSmithKline and Vir Biotechnology disclosed that the US Food and Drug Administration granted an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for sotrovimab for the treatment of mild-to-moderate COVID-19 in adults and pediatric patients.
- Organogenesis Holdings Inc ORGO rose 12.5% to $18.70 in pre-market trading. Organogenesis will replace Crocs in the S&P SmallCap 600 on Wednesday, June 2.
- Timber Pharmaceuticals, Inc. TMBR rose 11.6% to $1.35 in pre-market trading after the company announced completion of patient enrollment in Phase 2b CONTROL study evaluating TMB-001 in congenital ichthyosis.
- Ault Global Holdings, Inc. DPW shares rose 11% to $2.93 in pre-market trading. Ault Global recently reported Q1 results.
- Moxian, Inc. MOXC rose 9.7% to $18.03 in pre-market trading after dropping over 8% on Wednesday.
- Immuron Limited IMRN rose 9.7% to $5.32 in pre-market trading.
- Property Solutions Acquisition Corp. PSAC rose 8.9% to $13.07 in pre-market trading.
- Lizhi Inc. LIZI shares rose 6.7% to $7.30 in pre-market trading after jumping 58% on Wednesday. Lizhi is expected to report Q1 results on June 1.
- Ocugen, Inc. OCGN rose 5.9% to $8.11 in pre-market trading. Ocugen said late Wednesday it plans to submit an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) application for Covaxin to the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) in June.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ELOX shares rose 5% to $1.48 in pre-market trading.
- BlackBerry Limited BB rose 4.9% to $9.90 in pre-market trading after jumping 10% on Wednesday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Reviva Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. RVPH shares fell 12.2% to $3.88 in pre-market trading after the company reported pricing of upsized $30 million underwritten public offering.
- Kintara Therapeutics, Inc. KTRA shares fell 10% to $1.62 in pre-market trading after jumping around 22% on Wednesday. The company recently announced that the VAL-083 treatment arm in the Global Coalition for Adaptive Research registrational Phase 2/3 trial for glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) has been activated.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. AMC fell 5.5% to $18.50 in pre-market trading. AMC Entertainment surged over 19% on Wednesday amid continued speculative retail trading in the name..
- Larimar Therapeutics, Inc. LRMR fell 4.4% to $8.60 in pre-market trading. Larimar Therapeutics shares dropped 33% on Wednesday after the company reported an FDA clinical hold on CTI-1601 clinical program and that the company will not be closing a previously announced private placement financing.
- Creative Realities, Inc. CREX fell 4.4% to $1.73 in pre-market trading. Creative Realities recently reported Q1 results.
- Snowflake Inc. SNOW fell 4.4% to $225.01 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 earnings and issued Q2 sales guidance below estimates.
- Nabriva Therapeutics plc NBRV fell 4% to $1.45 in pre-market trading. Sinovant Sciences and Nabriva Therapeutics recently disclosed topline results from Phase 3 trial of lefamulin in Chinese adults with community acquired bacterial pneumonia.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.