During the morning session on Friday, 6 stocks hit new 52-week lows.
Facts of Interest:
- The company with the largest market cap to set a new 52-week low was Quidel QDEL.
- MMA Capital Holdings MMAC was the smallest firm by market cap to set a new 52-week low.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals INO saw the most downward movement, as shares plummetted 27.16% to hit a new 52-week low.
Here are all the stocks that set new 52-week lows as of 10 a.m. ET on Friday:
- Quidel QDEL stock hit a yearly low of $106.00. The stock was down 7.81% for the day.
- PROG Holdings PRG shares made a new 52-week low of $42.30 on Friday. The stock was down 0.21% for the day.
- Telecom Argentina TEO shares reached a new 52-week low of $4.51 on Friday morning, moving down 2.17%.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals INO shares reached a new 52-week low of $6.50 on Friday morning, moving down 27.16%.
- Protara Therapeutics TARA stock dropped to a yearly low on Friday of $12.32. Shares traded down 16.13%.
- MMA Capital Holdings MMAC shares moved down 0.18% on Friday to hit a new 52-week low of $16.57, drifting down 0.18%.
Benzinga will continue to keep market participants updated about these equities going forward. Stay tuned.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.