- TS Innovation Acquisitions Corp. TSIA shares rose 79% to $18.50 in pre-market trading. Latch and TS Innovation Acquisitions disclosed that they have entered into a definitive merger agreement that will result in Latch becoming a publicly listed company.
- VYNE Therapeutics Inc. VYNE shares rose 69.2% to $3.18 in pre-market trading. VYNE Therapeutics, last week, announced contract execution for AMZEEQ and ZILXI with a major pharmacy benefit management company.
- Acer Therapeutics Inc. ACER rose 49.6% to $5.49 in pre-market trading. Relief Therapeutics and Acer Therapeutics signed an option agreement for exclusivity to negotiate a collaboration and license agreement for the worldwide development and commercialization of ACER-001 for the treatment of urea cycle disorders and maple syrup urine disease.
- GameStop Corp. GME rose 42.6% to $92.34 in pre-market trading after GameStop shares jumped over 51% on Friday on above-average volume amid continued volatility in the name stemming from increased popularity amongst traders on Reddit's Wall Street Bets community.
- Churchill Capital Corp IV CCIV shares rose 42.1% to $31.35 in pre-market trading. Lucid Motors is in talks with Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund to build an electric vehicle manufacturing facility in the country, the fund’s Governor Yasir Al-Rumayyan told the Financial Times. Klein’s Churchill Capital Corp IV SPAC, which is said to be the one in consideration for the merger, has seen its shares soar to more than double since the reports came to light.
- Express, Inc. EXPR shares rose 41% to $2.51 in pre-market trading. Express shares jumped 53% on Friday after trader Will Meade on Twitter compared the stock to GameStop and set a $10 price target.
- Atossa Therapeutics, Inc. ATOS shares rose 31% to $2.45 in pre-market trading. Atossa Therapeutics filed prospectus relating to sale of up to 10.5 million shares of common stock by selling stockholders.
- Senseonics Holdings, Inc. SENS rose 29% to $2.98 in pre-market trading. Senseonics, on Friday. announced an increase to its previously announced common stock offering to 51.948M shares at $1.925 per share.
- Titan Medical Inc.TMDI rose 27.7% to $3.36 in pre-market trading after climbing over 10% on Friday. The company recently announced filing of final short form prospectus with applicable securities regulators in Ontario, British Columbia and Alberta.
- Kopin Corporation KOPN rose 27.2% to $5.70 in pre-market trading after climbing over 16% on Friday.
- BlackBerry Limited BB rose 27% to $17.80 in pre-market trading. Blackberry are up almost 120% this month as investors have become excited about the company's recent announcements.
- Vertex Energy, Inc. VTNR rose 26.6% to $1.62 in pre-market trading after surging over 17% on Friday.
- InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. NVIV rose 24.3% to $1.74 in pre-market trading after gaining over 11% on Friday.
- Tellurian Inc. TELL rose 21.5% to $4.01 in pre-market trading after climbing over 22% on Friday. Wolfe Research recently upgraded the stock from Peer Perform to Outperform and announced a price target of $5 per share.
- VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. VTGN rose 21.3% to $2.68 in pre-market trading. VistaGen Therapeutics, earlier during the month, regained full compliance with nasdaq listing requirements.
- Gevo, Inc. GEVO rose 20.1% to $12.62 in pre-market trading after gaining 13% on Friday. Gevo, last week, announced a $350 million registered direct offering of common stock.
- Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. PPSI shares rose 19.4% to $10.75 in pre-market trading after jumping 24% on Friday.
- ProQR Therapeutics N.V. PRQR rose 18.7% to $6.40 in pre-market trading.
- Aemetis, Inc. AMTX rose 18% to $5.19 in pre-market trading. Aemetis shares gained over 9% on Friday after the company announced that its "Carbon Zero" biofuels production process has received a total of $16.8 millionof solar energy and other energy efficiency grants to fund upgrades of the Keyes, California plant to support the production of zero carbon renewable fuel.
- 111, Inc. YI rose 18% to $14.04 in pre-market trading after surging 40% on Friday.
- Orbital Energy Group, Inc. OEG shares rose 17% to $5.86 in pre-market trading after jumping 21% on Friday.
- Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp. WPF rose 16.9% to $14.88 in pre-market trading. Blackstone Group’s Alight Solutions LLC is nearing a merger deal with Bill Foley-led blank-check company Foley Trasimene Acquisition to go public, Reuters reported.
- RLX Technology Inc. RLX shares rose 16.5% to $34.40 in pre-market trading. RLX Technology shares jumped over 145% on Friday after the company prices its IPO at $12 per share.
- Heat Biologics, Inc. HTBX rose 16.1% to $8.00 in pre-market trading. Heat Biologics, last week, commenced manufacturing process for ZVX-60.
- Futu Holdings Limited FUTU shares rose 14.8% to $114.67 in pre-market trading.
- Triterras, Inc. VXRT rose 13.4% to $8.57 in pre-market trading.
- Sunworks, Inc. SUNW rose 12.6% to $25.76 in pre-market trading after climbing 20% on Friday.
- Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. TRCH rose 12.1% to $1.85 in pre-market trading. Torchlight Energy Resources, last week, said Masterson Hazel Partners has notified the company of intent to perform operations, at Masterson's sole cost and expense, on Torchlight's Hazel Project.
- AzurRx BioPharma, Inc. AZRX rose 11.4% to $2.05 in pre-market trading after climbing 48% on Friday. AzurRx BioPharma, last week, announced the first two patients were dosed in its Phase 2b OPTION 2 extension study of MS1819 in cystic fibrosis patients.
- Vaxart, Inc. VXRT rose 11.3% to $7.95 in pre-market trading.
- Sesen Bio, Inc. SESN rose 8.5% to $1.79 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Vinco Ventures, Inc. BBIG shares fell 9.9% to $4.39 in pre-market trading. Vinco Ventures, along with its subsidiary, Vinco Acquisition Corporation, last week, entered into an agreement to complete a plan of merger agreement with ZASH Global Media And Entertainment.
- Molecular Data Inc. MKD fell 9.2% to $1.39 in pre-market trading after jumping over 72% on Friday.
- Steel Connect, Inc. STCN fell 6.9% to $2.30 in pre-market trading after dropping over 6% on Friday.
- Guild Holdings Company GHLD fell 6.8% to $15.00 in pre-market trading. JP Morgan, last week, downgraded the stock from Overweight to Neutral and announced a price target of $18.50 per share.
- Arcimoto, Inc. FUV fell 6.5% to $19.50 in pre-market trading after declining 9% on Friday. Arcimoto recently said it intended to lend fun utility vehicles to large corporate campuses for evaluation.
- SCYNEXIS, Inc. SCYX fell 6.3% to $7.60 in pre-market trading. SCYNEXIS shares jumped over 10% on Friday after Guggenheim initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating and a price target of $25 per share.
- CLPS Incorporation CLPS shares fell 6.2% to $3.51 in pre-market trading. CLPS shares gained over 7% on Friday after the company's subsidiary ChinaLink Professional Services announced that it has 35% stake in Shanghai Sheir Information Technology Co.
- Optical Cable Corporation OCC fell 6% to $3.58 in pre-market trading after climbing 18% on Friday.
- Genetic Technologies Limited GENE shares fell 5% to $5.28 in pre-market trading. Genetic Technologies, last week, provided an update on its COVID-19 severity risk test, saying predictive capabilities improved 100% over age and sex alone.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.