- Camber Energy, Inc. CEI shares climbed 54% to $4.06.
- Asta Funding, Inc. ASFI shares gained 43.9% to $10.07.
- Wright Medical Group N.V. WMGI rose 31.6% to $28.95 after the company agreed to be acquired by Stryker Corporation SYK for $30.75 per share in cash.
- Superior Industries International, Inc. SUP gained 26.3% to $3.3601 after reporting Q3 results.
- YRC Worldwide Inc. YRCW gained 22% to $4.16.
- Contango Oil & Gas Company MCF rose 18.9% to $2.90. Contango Oil and Gas reported closing of the acquisition of the assets of White Star Petroleum LLC, and the expansion of its senior credit facility.
- Bloom Energy Corporation BE gained 18.3% to $3.95.
- Enlivex Therapeutics Ltd. ENLV rose 17.6% to $7.62 after announcing 'positive' interim safety and efficacy data from ongoing trial of off-the-shelf allocetra in patients with severe sepsis.
- BioNTech SE BNTX climbed 17.4% to $19.40 after various analysts initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating.
- Gulfport Energy Corporation GPOR rose 17% to $3.5450.
- Valaris plc VAL shares rose 16.8% to $5.32 in sympathy with the overall market after National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien said: "we're relatively close to an agreement" and that Trump invited President Xi to the U.S. to sign if both sides agree on the "phase one" deal.
- KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. KLXE gained 16.4% to $9.28.
- MakeMyTrip Limited MMYT gained 14.4% to $26.62. Bank of America upgraded MakeMyTrip from Underperform to Buy.
- Lancaster Colony Corporation LANC climbed 14% to $159.42.
- Mallinckrodt plc MNK gained 13.9% to $3.85. The stock has been volatile amid lawsuits against opioid-related companies this year.
- 2U, Inc. TWOU rose 13.8% to $21.20 following earlier reports indicating Sachem Head Capital Management has built a stake in the company and is pushing for a sale.
- PG&E Corporation PCG gained 12.6% to $7.24 following news over the weekend recent wildfires in California are "mostly under control." After falling 60% in just 3 sessions 2 weeks ago, shares have now rebounded by about 113%.
- Antero Resources Corporation AR rose 10.7% to $2.9550 after surging 6.80% on Friday.
- RedHill Biopharma Ltd. RDHL shares gained 9.8% to $7.60 after the company announced FDA approval of its Talicia for treatment of H Pylori in adults.
- Pier 1 Imports, Inc. PIR rose 8.2% to $6.87 after surging 12.79% on Friday.
- Genfit SA GNFT rose 6% to $14.57.
- Yuma Energy, Inc. YUMA shares rose 5.8% to $3.45 after gaining 8.67% on Friday.
- Sohu.com Limited SOHU rose 4.5% to $11.31 after reporting Q3 results.
- Ceragon Networks Ltd. CRNT shares dropped 31.8% to $2.0198 after the company reported downbeat Q3 results.
- Insperity, Inc. NSP dipped 31.6% to $73.65 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS results. The company also issued Q4 and FY19 EPS guidance below analyst estimates.
- Under Armour, Inc. UAA fell 18% to $17.35 despite a Q3 earnings beat as the company is facing a federal investigation into its accounting practices.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. TNXP fell 16.1% to $3.03 after climbing 22.9% on Friday. Tonix Pharma moved the timing of its primary endpoint from week 4 to week 12.
- Sintx Technologies, Inc. SINT dropped 15.4% to $1.9639.
- Omeros Corporation OMER fell 14.1% to $13.92.
- FibroGen, Inc. FGEN dropped 11.8% to $35.33.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ELOX dipped 11.5% to $6.20.
- Just Energy Group Inc. JE tumbled 11.5% to $2.0450.
- Palomar Holdings, Inc. PLMR dropped 10.2% to $39.60.
- CareDx, Inc CDNA dropped 9.9% to $20.80.
- Grindrod Shipping Holdings Ltd. GRIN fell 7.2% to $7.40 after rising 24.34% on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.