- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. HTZ shares moved upwards by 3.1% to $14.85 during Thursday's pre-market session. The most recent rating by Barclays, on August 08, is at Overweight, with a price target of $19.00.
- International Money, Inc. IMXI stock surged 3.1% to $13.40.
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. TBLT shares surged 2.9% to $0.40. The market cap seems to be at $16.5 million.
- Avaya Hldgs, Inc. AVYA stock fell 9.7% to $11.80 during Thursday's pre-market session. The market cap seems to be at $1.8 billion.
- Alta Mesa Resources, Inc. AMR shares decreased by 9.1% to $0.07. The market cap stands at $1.1 billion.
- BEST, Inc. BEST stock declined 5.2% to $5.15. The market cap stands at $2.0 billion. According to the most recent rating by KeyBanc, on August 16, the current rating is at Sector Weight.
- TOP Ships, Inc. TOPS stock fell 3.0% to $4.20.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.