- Jensyn Acquisition Corp. JSYN rose 212.5% to $16.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported that the shareholders had approved a merger with peck Electric.
- Edesa Biotech, Inc. EDSA shares rose 76.3% to $7.00 in pre-market trading after the company received FDA approval to proceed with its US study of EB01 as a potential treatment for chronic allergic contact dermatitis..
- Akerna Corp. KERN rose 39.1% to $69.28 in pre-market trading after surging 224.43% on Wednesday.
- Melinta Therapeutics, Inc. MLNT rose 20.1% to $7.70 in pre-market trading after climbing 223.74% on Wednesday.
- Marathon Patent Group, Inc. MARA rose 17.5% to $2.48 in pre-market trading.
- DiaMedica Therapeutics Inc DMAC rose 16.5% to $4.45 in pre-market trading after the company announced DM199 was observed to be safe and well tolerated with no drug-related serious adverse effects in the Phase 1b trial.
- Axovant Gene Therapies Ltd. AXGT rose 16% to $6.47 in pre-market trading. Axovant and Yposkesi signed strategic gene therapy development and manufacturing partnership.
- Vuzix Corporation VUZI rose 13.6% to $5 in pre-market trading after gaining 18.60% on Wednesday.
- Constellation Alpha Capital Corp. CNAC rose 12.6% to $11.60 in pre-market trading.
- DRDGOLD Limited DRD rose 12.4% to $3.00 in pre-market trading.
- Americas Silver Corporation USAS rose 11.1% to $2.10 in pre-market trading.
- American Outdoor Brands Corporation AOBC rose 10.4% to $10.09 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results. The company also issued FY19 EPS guidance above analyst estimates.
- Phunware, Inc. PHUN rose 9.7% to $3.85 in pre-market trading after falling 7.87% on Wednesday.
- Gold Resource Corporation GORO rose 7.8% to $3.32 in pre-market trading.
- Oracle Corporation ORCL rose 5.8% to $55.74 in pre-market trading after the company reported stronger-than-expected results for its fourth quarter.
- Kroger Co KR rose 4.7% to $24.74 in pre-market trading after the company beat Q1 sales estimates.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Scholar Rock Holding Corporation SRRK shares fell 9.5% to $15.50 in pre-market trading after the company priced a 3 million share common stock offering at $15 per share.
- Steelcase Inc. SCS fell 8.3% to $16.30 in pre-market trading after reporting downbeat results for its first quarter.
- Carnival Corporation CCL fell 7.6% to $48.82 in pre-market trading. • Carnival reported stronger-than-expected results for its second quarter, but lowered its FY19 earnings forecast.
- Cryoport, Inc. CYRX fell 6.6% to $17.40 in pre-market trading after the company priced its 3.75 million share public offering of common stock at $17 per share.
- Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc ARCT shares fell 5.1% to $7.50 in pre-market trading after climbing 36.68% on Wednesday.
- Gladstone Land Corporation LAND fell 5.1% to $11.70 in pre-market trading after the company reported a common stock offering with no size disclosed.
- Darden Restaurants, Inc. DRI fell 4.7% to $112.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 sales results and issued light FY20 guidance.
- Moxian, Inc. MOXC fell 4.7% to $3.05 in pre-market trading after rising 16.79% on Wednesday.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. NCLH fell 3.5% to $52.00 in pre-market trading after Carnival cut FY19 guidance.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Inc ELOX fell 3% to $9.08 in pre-market trading after the company reported a common stock offering of no size disclosed.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.