- Rand Capital Corporation RAND shares climbed 29.31 percent to close at $3.00 on Friday after reporting a $25 million strategic investment by East Asset Mgmt.
- TSR, Inc. TSRI gained 25 percent to close at $5.95.
- Digital Ally, Inc. DGLY climbed 23.94 percent to close at $ 3.21.
- Check-Cap Ltd. CHEK gained 23.55 percent to close at $3.41.
- Bristow Group Inc. BRS rose 21.22 percent to close at $4.17.
- Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. MRSN rose 16.76 percent to close at $4.25.
- Scholar Rock Holding Corporation SRRK gained 16.5 percent to close at $16.59.
- Overstock.com, Inc. OSTK rose 16.26 percent to close at $18.38.
- Agilysys, Inc. AGYS gained 16.12 percent to close at $16.42 following Q3 earnings.
- Clearone Inc CLRO rose 14.59 percent to close at $2.12 on Friday after the company reported a favorable outcome in its patent infringement dispute with Shure.
- Tocagen Inc. TOCA gained 13.86 percent to close at $10.02.
- Cool Holdings, Inc. AWSM climbed 13.7 percent to close at $2.49.
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. CLMT rose 13.62 percent to close at $3.17.
- OSI Systems, Inc. OSIS rose 13.48 percent to close at $86.06 after reporting a second-quarter earnings beat. The company raised FY19 earnings and sales guidance.
- iClick Interactive Asia Group Limited ICLK rose 12.9 percent to close at $4.55.
- Arbutus Biopharma Corporation ABUS climbed 12.82 percent to close at $3.96.
- Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. FPRX gained 12.46 percent to close at $11.64.
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. JKS gained 12.39 percent to close at $15.24.
- PHI, Inc. PHII shares gained 11.7 percent to close at $3.15 on Friday.
- Qutoutiao Inc. QTT climbed 11.45 percent to close at $9.15.
- HUYA Inc. HUYA gained 11.4 percent to close at $22.37.
- Lantronix, Inc. LTRX shares rose 11.36 percent to close at $3.04 following a Q2 sales beat and in-line EPS.
- Avaya Holdings Corp. AVYA gained 10.95 percent to close at $16.21.
- Canopy Growth Corporation CGC shares climbed 9.66 percent to close at $48.48.
- SINA Corporation SINA gained 7.91 percent to close at $58.93.
- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. CLF shares jumped 7.74 percent to close at $9.61.
- Sogou Inc. SOGO shares rose 7.68 percent to close at $6.59.
- Western Digital Corp WDC shares rose 7.52 percent to close at $43.16. Western Digital reported weaker-than-expected results for its second quarter. However, the company said it projected revenue to rise in the second half.
- NuCana PLC NCNA shares climbed 7.36 percent to close at $12.25 after the company reported withdrawal of public offering of ADSs.
- ArcelorMittal MT jumped 7.23 percent to close at $22.98.
- Nokia Oyj NOK gained 7.14 percent to close at $6.60 after Canada pledged $30 million to Nokia for 5G research.
- Weibo Corporation WB climbed 7.03 percent to close at $58.19.
- TESSCO Technologies Incorporated TESS gained 6.8 percent to close at $15.86. Tessco Technologies posted Q3 earnings of $0.32 per share on sales of $152.3 million.
- CalAmp Corp. CAMP rose 6.75 percent to close at $14.71. JP Morgan upgraded CalAmp from Neutral to Overweight.
- Lear Corporation LEA gained 6.57 percent to close at $158.79 following upbeat Q4 earnings.
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. HRC gained 4.91 percent to close at $102.23 after the company beat Q1 EPS and sales estimates.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson ERIC rose 4.23 percent to close at $8.88 after reporting Q4 results.
- Midatech Pharma PLC-ADR MTP shares dipped 22.38 percent to close at $0.1273 on Friday after the company received FDA feedback on its clinical plan for MTD201. The FDA indicated a multi-dose study or a study in patients would be needed to support a study design for a new drug application.
- ResMed Inc. RMD shares fell 19.39 percent to close at $94.56. ResMed reported a second-quarter earnings beat, while sales missed estimates. The company also announced it has suspended its buyback program due to recent acquisitions. JP Morgan downgraded ResMed from Neutral to Underweight.
- AGM Group Holdings Inc. AGMH dropped 16.98 percent to close at $23.61.
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. TBLT shares fell 16.25 percent to close at $3.04.
- Titan Medical Inc. TMDI shares dropped 15.64 percent to close at $3.56.
- PG&E Corporation PCG dropped 15.63 percent to close at $11.77. Although the company was cleared of its role in the 2017 Tubbs fire, it warned that it still faces extensive litigation and financial challenges as a result of other 2018 fires.
- Lazydays Holdings, Inc. LAZY fell 11.95 percent to close at $5.97.
- Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated CORT dipped 11.01 percent to close at $12.29.
- NF Energy Saving Corporation NFEC dropped 10.01 percent to close at $9.71.
- Anixa Biosciences, Inc. ANIX dipped 9.92 percent to close at $4.45.
- Dean Foods Company DF shares fell 9.26 percent to close at $4.51.
- Vale S.A. VALE shares dropped 8.08 percent to close at $13.66.
- Boxlight Corporation BOXL fell 7.96 percent to close at $2.66 after dropping 10.53 percent on Thursday.
- NextEra Energy Partners, LP NEP shares dipped 6.26 percent to close at $40.55.
- Clearway Energy, Inc. CWEN fell 6.25 percent to close at $15.14.
- AbbVie Inc. ABBV shares tumbled 6.22 percent to close at $80.54.
- Interpace Diagnostics Group Inc IDXG dipped 5.62 percent to close at $0.8497 after the company priced a 9.33 million share common stock offering at $0.75 per share.
- Intel Corporation INTC fell 5.47 percent to close at $47.04 after the company reported downbeat earnings for its fourth quarter, while sales missed estimates. The company issued weak first-quarter earnings and sales guidance. Susquehanna downgraded Intel from Positive to Neutral.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.