- Ferroglobe PLC GSM rose 24.5 percent to $8.50 in pre-market trading after declining 3.12 percent on Wednesday.
- SemiLEDs Corporation LEDS rose 19.4 percent to $4.56 in pre-market trading.
- Walmart Inc WMT rose 9.7 percent to $99.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat Q2 results and raised its FY19 earnings forecast.
- Strongbridge Biopharma plc SBBP rose 9 percent to $5.50 in pre-market trading after reporting termination of public offering of ordinary shares.
- Symantec Corporation SYMC rose 7.8 percent to $20 in pre-market trading after Starboard Value LP reported a 5.8 percent in the company.
- TechTarget, Inc. TTGT shares rose 7.2 percent to $26.24 in pre-market trading.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. CSCO rose 6.9 percent to $46.89 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter and issued strong first-quarter earnings guidance.
- Vascular Biogenics Ltd VBLT shares rose 5.9 percent to $1.80 in pre-market trading following Q2 earnings.
- Control4 Corporation CTRL rose 5.9 percent to $33.23 in pre-market trading after declining 3.27 percent on Wednesday.
- 58.com Inc. WUBA shares rose 5.8 percent to $62.00 in pre-market after reporting Q2 results.
- HUYA Inc. HUYA rose 5.7 percent to $27.29 in pre-market trading after declining 6.41 percent on Wednesday.
- Ability Inc. ABIL rose 5 percent to $5.25 in pre-market trading after climbing 9.89 percent on Wednesday.
- China Rapid Finance Limited XRF shares rose 4.6 percent to $2.26 in pre-market trading after surging 16.13 percent on Wednesday.
- CRISPR Therapeutics AG CRSP rose 4.4 percent to $49.11 in pre-market trading after declining 1.67 percent on Wednesday.
- Medigus Ltd. MDGS shares rose 4 percent to $3.14 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Pain Therapeutics, Inc. PTIE shares fell 38.8 percent to $1.20 in pre-market trading after rising 76.58 percent on Wednesday. Pain Therapeutics reported a $11.3 million registered direct offering with several institutional investors for purchase of 8.86 million shares at $1.15 per share.
- SpartanNash Co SPTN fell 16.4 percent to $19.90 in the pre-market trading session after the company reported downbeat earnings for its second quarter and issued weak FY18 earnings guidance.
- IntriCon Corporation IIN shares fell 9.6 percent to $57.50 in pre-market trading. IntriCon priced its 1.5 million share offering of common stock at $55 per share.
- Global Net Lease Inc GNL fell 6.8 percent to $20.60 in pre-market trading after reporting a 4 million share common stock offering.
- NetApp Inc. NTAP fell 6.6 percent to $77.00 in pre-market trading. NetApp reported upbeat earnings for its first quarter on Wednesday.
- Orchids Paper Products Company TIS shares fell 6.1 percent to $2.50 in pre-market trading after gaining 16.67 percent on Wednesday.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S. TKC fell 5.6 percent to $4.40 in pre-market trading.
- Riot Blockchain, Inc. RIOT shares fell 5.6 percent to $5.05 in pre-market trading after tumbling 19.55 percent on Wednesday.
- Corporación América Airports S.A. CAAP shares fell 5.2 percent to $8.69 in pre-market trading after reporting a 7.8 percent year-over-year rise in its July traffic.
- JD.com, Inc. JD fell 5.2 percent to $30.70 in pre-market trading after reporting downbeat Q2 earnings.
- Elbit Systems Ltd. ESLT fell 4.5 percent to $117.33 in pre-market trading after reporting Q2 results.
- Windstream Holdings, Inc. WIN fell 4 percent to $4.80 in pre-market trading after dropping 2.34 percent on Wednesday.
- Nanometrics Incorporated NANO shares fell 3 percent to $43.90 in pre-market.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.