22 Stocks Moving In Wednesday's Pre-Market Session
- Nivalis Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: NVLS) rose 14.4 percent to $3.02 in pre-market trading after the company announced a merger deal with Alpine Immune Sciences.
- Soligenix, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNGX) rose 11.7 percent to $2.87 in pre-market trading. Soligenix reported that results from its ricin toxin vaccine program will be presented at the 20th Annual Conference on Vaccine Research.
- Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc (NASDAQ: RARE) shares rose 10.5 percent to $66.40 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that Phase 3 study of KRN23 met primary endpoint.
- ImmunoGen, Inc. (NASDAQ: IMGN) shares rose 6.5 percent to $3.45 in pre-market trading after gaining 1.89 percent on Tuesday.
- Endo International plc (NASDAQ: ENDP) rose 5.8 percent to $10.99 in pre-market trading after dropping 3.26 percent on Tuesday.
- Lam Research Corporation (NASDAQ: LRCX) rose 5.2 percent to $134.00 in pre-market trading after the company posted upbeat quarterly results.
- International Paper Co (NYSE: IP) rose 4.8 percent to $53.92 in pre-market trading. RBC Capital upgraded International Paper from Sector Perform to Outperform.
- Cellcom Israel Ltd. (NYSE: CEL) rose 4.7 percent to $10.09 in pre-market trading after dropping 1.23 percent on Tuesday.
- ADTRAN, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADTN) shares rose 4.6 percent to $20.50 in pre-market trading after reporting strong Q1 results.
- Gentex Corporation (NASDAQ: GNTX) rose 4.4 percent to $21.00 in pre-market trading after declining 0.54 percent on Tuesday.
- NRG Energy Inc (NYSE: NRG) shares rose 4.3 percent to $19.24 in pre-market trading. NRG Energy is expected to report Q1 results on May 2.
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISRG) shares rose 3.7 percent to $787.51 in pre-market trading after the company reported stronger-than-expected earnings for its first quarter and raised its FY17 procedure growth forecast.
- Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) rose 3 percent to $48.76 in pre-market trading. Textron posted in-line Q1 earnings.
- Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT) shares rose 3 percent to $44.70 in pre-market trading after the company posted upbeat Q1 earnings.
- Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) rose 2.2 percent to $42.10 in pre-market trading after the bank reported stronger-than-expected earnings for its first quarter.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Adeptus Health Inc (NYSE: ADPT) dropped 23.8 percent to $1.12 in pre-market trading after declining 26.50 percent on Tuesday.
- Platinum Group Metals Limited (USA) (NYSE: PLG) fell 12.2 percent to $1.29 in pre-market trading after the company reported a $20 million bought deal financing.
- Diana Shipping Inc. (NYSE: DSX) shares fell 7.8 percent to $4.71 in pre-market trading. Diana Shipping reported an offering of $70 million in common shares.
- Sibanye Gold Ltd (ADR) (NASDAQ: SBGL) fell 5.1 percent to $9.50 in pre-market trading after dropping 3.38 percent on Tuesday.
- International Business Machines Corp. (NYSE: IBM) shares fell 4.6 percent to $162.31 in the pre-market trading session. IBM posted upbeat earnings for its first quarter, while revenue missed expectations.
- LendingClub Corp (NYSE: LC) shares fell 4.6 percent to $5.39 in pre-market trading. LendingClub is estimated to release quarterly earnings on May 4.
- Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) fell 2.3 percent to $34.00 in pre-market trading. Interactive Brokers posted Q1 earnings of $0.34 per share.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.