11 Biggest Mid-Day Gainers For Wednesday
- Adeptus Health Inc. (NYSE: ADPT) shares surged 131.48 percent to $2.50.
- China Techfaith Wireless Comm. Tech. Ltd. (NASDAQ: CNTF) shares spiked 48.89 percent to $2.85, after the company reported 2H and full year 2016 results and announced the sale of its Beijing real estate assets for RMB 1 billion (~$144 million).
- Novan Inc. (NASDAQ: NOVN) shares rose 39.04 percent to $7.23, after the company announced positive top line results from its Phase 2 clinical trial for SB208, an antifungal gel for the treatment of superficial cutaneous fungal infections of the skin and nails.
- Apricus Biosciences Inc. (NASDAQ: APRI) shares spiked 24.35 percent to $2.24
- North Atlantic Drilling Ltd. . (NYSE: NADL) shares climbed 23.70 percent to $3.34, after the company announced that it had secured long-term contracts for 2 jackup rigs.
- Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. . (NASDAQ: NBIX) shares surged 23.53 percent to $51.24, after the company’s drug to treat tardive dyskinesia received FDA approval.
- Almaden Minerals Ltd. (USA) . (NYSE: AAU) shares spiked 20.09 percent to $1.64.
- Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. (NYSE: NAK) shares rose 26.09 percent to $1.74. The company announced that the State of Alaska had approved a Miscellaneous Land Use Permit for the Pebble Project.
- BlackBerry Ltd. (NASDAQ: BBRY) shares climbed 15.06 percent to $8.86. BlackBerry announced that it was awarded $815 million in a contract dispute with Qualcomm, Inc (NASDAQ: QCOM).
- Coupa Software Inc. (NASDAQ: COUP) shares rose 12.45 percent to $28.64 on news of the company acquiring Trade Extensions for $45 million in a cash and stock deal.
- Healthcare Services Group, Inc. . (NASDAQ: HCSG) shares rose 8.68 percent to $45.84, after the company reported quarterly EPS of $0.30 and revenue of $404.5 million.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.