19 Stocks Moving In Wednesday's Pre-Market Session
- Novan, Inc. (NASDAQ: NOVN) shares jumped 50.96 percent to $7.85 in pre-market trading after Novan reported positive topline results with SB208 in phase 2 trial.
- Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: NBIX) shares climbed 21.75 percent to $50.50 in pre-market trading after Neurocrine announced FDA approval of INGREZZA™ (valbenazine) capsules as the first and only approved treatment for adults with Tardive Dyskinesia (TD).
- Intrexon Corporation (NYSE: XON) shares spiked 11.89 percent to $22.02 in pre-market trading. Intrexon Corporation shares had underperformed in March, declining ~16.3 percent in that timeframe.
- First Trust Multi-Asset Diversified Income Index Fund (NASDAQ: MDIV) shares rose 7.86 percent to $21.13 in pre-market trading after the company announced the distributions of exchange-traded funds.
- Axon Enterprise Inc (NASDAQ: AAXN) shares surged 7.85 percent to $25.00 in pre-market trading. Axon Enterprise is hoping to drive growth as a total personal security company.
- Valspar Corporation (NYSE: VAL) shares rose 0.41 percent to $111.80 in pre-market trading. Valspar is reportedly selling its wood coatings business to Axalta to appease regulators reviewing the Sherwin-Williams merger.
- Mazor Robotics Ltd Sponsored ADR (NASDAQ: MZOR) shares were up 3.91 percent to $29.75 in pre-market trading after the company received FDA clearance for spinal deformity correction planning software for the mazor X surgical assurance platform.
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. (NASDAQ: PME) shares climbed 4.33 percent to $4.58 in pre-market trading after the company announced a fleet expansion through the purchase of five vessels, including one refrigerated transport vessel and four squid jigging vessels.
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (NASDAQ: WFM) shares rose 2.83 percent to $34.50 in pre-market trading.
- Azul S.A. Sponsored ADR Pfd (NYSE: AZUL) shares inched up 2.79 percent to $22.10 in pre-market trading. Brazilian airline Azul reportedly raised more than $570 million in its IPO.
- HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) shares rose 1.82 percent to $17.86 in pre-market trading after Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) lost its top spot as Laptop Magazine’s best brands ranking for 2017.
- VeriSign, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRSN) shares rose 2.18 percent to $89.83 in pre-market trading. Verisign is scheduled to report its Q1 2017 results on April 27.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- NuStar Energy L.P. (NYSE: NS) shares fell 8.00 percent to $47.35 in pre-market trading after the company announced plans to acquire Navigator Energy for $1.48 billion.
- MediciNova, Inc. (NASDAQ: MNOV) shares were down 4.99 percent to $5.14 in pre-market trading after the company announced MN-166 (ibudilast) Glioblastoma abstract was selected for presentation at the 2017 American Society of Clinical Oncology annual meeting in Chicago, Illinois.
- Cellcom Israel Ltd (NYSE: CEL) shares declined 4.08 percent to $9.87 in pre-market trading after the company announced the completion of network sharing and hosting agreement with Electra Consumer Products Ltd.
- Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (NYSE: CLF) shares fell 3.26 percent to $7.72 in pre-market trading. Cliffs Natural Resources shares recorded an impressive 404 percent gain in 2016.
- Rio Tinto plc (NYSE: RIO) shares declined 3.50 percent to $39.99 in pre-market trading.
- BHP Billiton Limited (NYSE: BHP) shares dipped 2.79 percent to $37.32 in the pre-market trading session.
- Celadon Group, Inc. (NYSE: CGI) shares fell 2.08 percent to $4.945 in pre-market trading after Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP commenced investigations into possible accounting irregularities and securities law violations.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.