10 Biggest Mid-Day Losers For Monday
- Oncomed Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: OMED) shares plunged 35.62 percent to $5.64 after the company announced that Bayer had decided to not exercise its option to license the first-in-class Wnt pathway inhibitors vantictumab and ipafricept.
- TherapeuticsMD Inc (NYSE: TXMD) shares fell 18.83 percent to $6.25 after the company announced that it had received a letter from the FDA with "identified deficiencies" related to its pending application of Yuvvexy, or TX-004HR.
- STRATA Skin Sciences Inc (NASDAQ: SSKN) shares declined 13.16 percent to $2.88. Last week the company had announced a 1-for-5 reverse stock split.
- China Commercial Credit Inc (NASDAQ: CCCR) shares fell 13.13 percent to $2.05. The shares had gained 114 percent year to date.
- Cleantech Solutions International Inc (NASDAQ: CLNT) shares declined 12.60 percent to $5.87. Cleantech Solutions had received a letter from the NASDAQ last week notifying that the company had regained compliance with the Nasdaq Capital Market's minimum bid price continued listing requirement.
- Ocean Power Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: OPTT) shares declined 12.60 percent to $5.87. On Friday, the company made an SEC filing for the public offering of 3,990,610 shares of its common stock.
- Sigma Labs Inc (NASDAQ: SGLB) shares fell 10.00 percent to $2.97 after the company announced that it had made an investment of $500,000 to Morf3D.
- Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR) shares slid 8.99 percent to $3.89. The company announced its intension to offer and sell ~$15 million shares of its common stock in a public offering.
- AK Steel Holding Corporation (NYSE: AKS) shares declined 8.69 percent to $6.99. AK Steel shares have been trending down since early 2017.
- Flex Pharma Inc (NASDAQ: FLKS) shares were down 7.58 percent to $3.78. The company named William McVicar as its President, Research and Development.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.