15 Biggest Mid-Day Losers For Monday
- Cerulean Pharma Inc (NASDAQ: CERU) shares dipped 61.5 percent to $1.28. Cerulean Pharma and Daré Bioscience reported that they have entered into a stock purchase agreement. Cerulean also announced plans to reduce workforce by 11 people. The company reported that it has sold CRLX101 and CRLX301 to BlueLink Pharmaceuticals for $1.5 million and also agreed to sell Dynamic Tumor Targeting Platform to Novartis for $6 million.
- Medgenics Inc (NASDAQ: GNMX) shares tumbled 55 percent to $2.45 after the company disclosed that that SAGA trial of AEVI-001 did not meet primary endpoint.
- TOP SHIPS Inc (NASDAQ: TOPS) shares dropped 22.3 percent to $1.53 after declining 10.45 percent on Friday.
- DryShips Inc. (NASDAQ: DRYS) shares fell 18 percent to $1.37. On Friday, DryShips reported the successful completion of the $200.0 million common stock offering.
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: RTTR) shares declined 15 percent to $1.92.
- Trans World Entertainment Corporation (NASDAQ: TWMC) shares dropped 11.7 percent to $2.08.
- QuickLogic Corporation (NASDAQ: QUIK) shares fell 10.3 percent to $2.10. QuickLogic reported a $15 million share offering.
- Pulmatrix Inc (NASDAQ: PULM) shares declined 10 percent to $2.78 after the company reported up to $11 million at-the-market sales agreement with BTIG on Friday.
- Agile Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: AGRX) shares dropped 6.1 percent to $2.76 after gaining 9.29 percent on Friday.
- Array Biopharma Inc (NASDAQ: ARRY) slipped 5.6 percent to $9.97 after the company disclosed that it has withdrawn its NDA for Binimetinib.
- Caleres Inc (NYSE: CAL) shares declined 4.5 percent to $26.69. Susquehanna downgraded Caleres from Positive to Neutral.
- Destination XL Group Inc (NASDAQ: DXLG) shares fell 4.4 percent to $2.30. Destination XL Group reported Q4 earnings of $0.04 per share on revenue of $122.64 million. The company projects full-year loss of $0.14 per share to a loss of $0.06 per share, and revenue of $470 million to $480 million. Destination XL reported a $12 million buyback plan.
- Mechel PAO (ADR) (NYSE: MTL) shares declined 4.4 percent to $5.21 after rising 11.45 percent on Friday.
- Bunge Ltd (NYSE: BG) shares fell 3.4 percent to $79.07. Goldman Sachs downgraded Bunge from Buy to Neutral.
- Sonic Corporation (NASDAQ: SONC) dropped 2.2 percent to $23.27. Canaccord Genuity downgraded Sonic from Buy to Hold.
Latest Ratings for CERU
|Aug 2016||Leerink Swann||Downgrades||Outperform||Market Perform|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.