- DragonWave, Inc.(USA) DRWI shares climbed 88.2 percent to $2.16 in pre-market trading after the company announced distribution partnership with Ingram Micro Australia on Monday.
- Moneygram International Inc MGI surged 23.9 percent to $15.68. Euronet Worldwide, Inc. EEFT proposed to acquire Moneygram for $15.20 per share.
- Spi Energy Co Ltd (ADR) SPI rose 18.2 percent to $1.30 as the company reported the sale of two solar projects in Japan.
- Ruby Tuesday, Inc. RT shares gained 17.2 percent to $2.04 as the company disclosed that it is exploring strategic alternatives. The company reported preliminary Q3 sales of $225.7 million.
- Noodles & Co NDLS surged 13.2 percent to $4.07 after the company disclosed a private placement financing.
- KMG Chemicals, Inc. KMG shares climbed 12.7 percent to $43.36. KMG Chemicals Inc reported FQ2 profit of $6.5 million.
- Nivalis Therapeutics Inc NVLS shares gained 12 percent to $3.27.
- EnteroMedics Inc ETRM jumped 11.4 percent to $6.74 after the company disclosed that its vBloc Neurometabolic Therapy will be featured on 'The Doctors' TV show on March 14.
- Green Dot Corporation GDOT gained 9.9 percent to $33.14. Green Dot announced plans to buyback $50 million of Class A common stock. SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded Green Dot from Hold to Buy.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated COKE surged 8.4 percent to $185.58. Coca-Cola Bottling will replace The GEO Group GEO in the S&P SmallCap 600.
- Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solutions Hldg Ltd KONE shares rose 7.1 percent to $3.48 after declining 1.52 percent on Monday.
- DSW Inc. DSW shares gained 5.4 percent to $20.89 after the company reported better-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter.
- Golden Ocean Group Ltd GOGL shares rose 5.1 percent to $7.17 after gaining 0.44 percent on Monday.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Co CTB rose 4.4 percent to $43.20. JP Morgan upgraded Cooper Tire from Neutral to Overweight.
- ARRIS International plc ARRS rose 3.7 percent to $25.90. Goldman Sachs upgraded ARRIS International from Neutral to Buy and raised the price target from $29.00 to $32.00.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.