20 Biggest Mid-Day Losers For Thursday
- Adeptus Health Inc (NYSE: ADPT) shares dipped 43.4 percent to $3.71 after dropping 2.96 percent on Wednesday.
- Omega Protein Corporation (NYSE: OME) dropped 20.2 percent to $21.00 after the company posted weak Q4 earnings.
- Puma Biotechnology Inc (NASDAQ: PBYI) shares declined 19.3 percent to $30.70. Puma Biotechnology reported Q4 adjusted loss of $1.22 per share. Puma Biotechnology also reported the publication of abstracts on neratinib for the AACR Annual Meeting 2017
- PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTCT) shares tumbled 15.8 percent to $11.10 after the company disclosed that Ataluren Confirmatory Trial missed primary and secondary endpoints.
- Endeavour Silver Corp (NYSE: EXK) fell 14.4 percent to $3.76. Endeavour Silver reported a Q4 loss of $5.2 million.
- Vectrus Inc (NYSE: VEC) dropped 12.7 percent to $21.62 on weak quarterly earnings.
- Greif, Inc. (NYSE: GEF) shares slipped 12.7 percent to $52.63 after the company posted downbeat Q1 earnings.
- ANI Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: ANIP) shares declined 12.4 percent to $52.39. ANI Pharmaceuticals reported a Q4 loss of $1.1 million on revenue of $38.2 million.
- AXT Inc (NASDAQ: AXTI) dropped 11.6 percent to $6.63. AXT priced 4.6 million shares at $6.50 per share.
- Health Insurance Innovations Inc (NASDAQ: HIIQ) shares fell 11.5 percent to $15.80. Health Insurance Innovations reported a Q4 loss of $200,000.
- Ashford Hospitality Prime Inc (NYSE: AHP) shares dropped 10.1 percent to $11.60. Ashford Prime reported a 1.15 million share offering of common stock and announced plans to acquire Hotel Yountville for $96.5 million.
- Ares Management LP (NYSE: ARES) declined 10 percent to $19.80. Ares Management reported the launch of 7.5 million unit secondary offering.
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics Inc (NASDAQ: HTGM) shares slipped 9.7 percent to $2.86 after rising 16.12 percent on Wednesday.
- Opko Health Inc. (NASDAQ: OPK) shares dropped 9.7 percent to $7.55. OPKO Health reported a Q4 loss of $0.04 per share on revenue of $275.5 million.
- TICC Capital Corp. (NASDAQ: TICC) fell 9.5 percent to $7.14. TICC reported net investment income of $0.14 per share for the quarter ended December 31, 2016.
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc (NASDAQ: KTOS) declined 8.2 percent to $7.37 after reporting a proposed public offering of common stock.
- Stage Stores Inc (NYSE: SSI) declined 6 percent to $2.18 after the company reported weaker-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter and issued a downbeat forecast for FY 2017.
- Juno Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: JUNO) slipped 4.8 percent to $24.10. Juno Therapeutics reported a Q4 loss of $0.51 per share on revenue of $21.153 million. Juno also announced plans to end development of its cancer drug.
- Kite Pharma Inc (NASDAQ: KITE) fell 4.8 percent to $75.79. Kite reported commencement of 4.75 million share offering. Citigroup downgraded Kite Pharma from Buy to Neutral.
- Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (ADR) (NYSE: BUD) fell 2.7 percent to $106.99 on weak quarterly earnings. Bank of America downgraded Anheuser-Busch Inbev from Buy to Neutral.
Latest Ratings for ADPT
|Nov 2016||Goldman Sachs||Downgrades||Buy||Neutral|
|Nov 2016||Stephens & Co.||Downgrades||Overweight||Equal-Weight|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.