25 Stocks Moving In Friday's Pre-Market Session
- Skyline Medical Inc (NASDAQ: SKLN) rose 38.6 percent to $2.98 in pre-market trading as the company reported compliance with all Nasdaq listing criteria.
- TOP SHIPS Inc (NASDAQ: TOPS) rose 38.3 percent to $4.15 in pre-market trading after surging 37.61 percent on Thursday.
- Real Goods Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ: RGSE) rose 23 percent to $2.46 in pre-market trading after the company issued a business update.
- Aluminum Corp. of China Limited (ADR) (NYSE: ACH) shares rose 18.2 percent to $16.00 in pre-market trading after dropping 1.46 percent on Thursday.
- TrueCar Inc (NASDAQ: TRUE) shares rose 15.1 percent to $15.25 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results and issued a strong sales forecast.
- DryShips Inc. (NASDAQ: DRYS) shares rose 11.7 percent to $4.86 in pre-market trading after gaining 1.64 percent on Thursday.
- Unilever plc (ADR) (NYSE: UL) shares rose 10.9 percent to $47.20 in pre-market trading after Kraft Heinz Co (NASDAQ: KHC) made a comprehensive proposal to Unilever. However, Unilever declined the offer.
- Arista Networks Inc (NYSE: ANET) rose 10 percent to $110.14 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter and issued a strong outlook for the current quarter.
- Farmers Capital Bank Corp (NASDAQ: FFKT) shares rose 9.8 percent to $43.85 in pre-market trading after gaining 2.57 percent on Thursday.
- Diana Containerships Inc (NASDAQ: DCIX) rose 9.3 percent to $2.99 in pre-market trading.
- Airgain Inc (NASDAQ: AIRG) shares rose 7.1 percent to $16.00 in pre-market trading after the company posted upbeat Q4 earnings.
- Cognex Corporation (NASDAQ: CGNX) rose 5.1 percent to $74.00 in pre-market trading after reporting strong Q4 results.
- Deere & Company (NYSE: DE) shares rose 2.2 percent to $111.50 in pre-market trading as the company reported better-than-expected results for its first quarter.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Huron Consulting Group (NASDAQ: HURN) shares fell 12.9 percent to $40.60 in pre-market trading. Huron agreed to acquire Innosight for $100 million in cash and stock.
- Nivalis Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: NVLS) fell 12.2 percent to $2.30 in pre-market trading after gaining 2.75 percent on Thursday.
- Stillwater Mining Company (NYSE: SWC) fell 9.8 percent to $15.42 in pre-market trading. Stillwater Mining reported Q4 earnings of $0.05 per share on revenue of $215.39 million.
- Orchid Island Capital Inc (NYSE: ORC) fell 8.8 percent to $11.30 in pre-market trading after rising 0.16 percent on Thursday.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Int'l (ADR) (NYSE: SMI) dropped 6.1 percent to $6.52 in pre-market trading after declining 0.43 percent on Thursday.
- Marchex, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCHX) fell 5.5 percent to $2.90 in pre-market trading. Marchex reported Q4 adjusted loss of $0.04 per share on revenue of $28.4 million.
- AEGON N.V. (ADR) (NYSE: AEG) fell 5.1 percent to $5.40 in pre-market trading after the company posted Q4 results.
- Mondelez International Inc (NASDAQ: MDLZ) fell 5 percent to $41.05 in pre-market trading following announcement of rejected Kraft proposal to Unilever.
- SAGE Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: SAGE) fell 4.2 percent to $60.14 in pre-market trading after the company denied M&A talks.
- Harmony Gold Mining Co. (ADR) (NYSE: HMY) shares fell 4.1 percent to $2.86 in pre-market trading after rising 4.56 percent on Thursday.
- J M Smucker Co (NYSE: SJM) shares fell 2.8 percent to $134.00 in pre-market trading. Smucker posted in-line earnings for its third quarter, but sales missed expectations. The company also narrowed its FY17 earnings outlook.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.