16 Stocks Moving In Wednesday's Pre-Market Session
- Cerulean Pharma Inc (NASDAQ: CERU) rose 110 percent to $1.450 in the pre-market trading session following announcement of a collaboration with Novartis.
- Banc of California Inc (NYSE: BANC) rose 15.4 percent to $12.99 in pre-market trading as the company reported better-than-expected earnings for its latest quarter.
- Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ: OMER) rose 10 percent to $8.25 in the pre-market trading after announcing positive data from a Phase 2 clinical trial evaluating PPAR-gamma agonist in cocaine abuse.
- GNC Holdings Inc (NYSE: GNC) rose 7 percent to $20.75 in pre-market trading after the Wall Street Journal reported that the company has met with “Chinese buyers in recent weeks to gauge interest in a potential buyout.”
- Amarin Corporation plc (ADR) (NASDAQ: AMRN) rose 5.3 percent to $3.16 in pre-market trading. Citigroup initiated coverage on Amarin with a Buy rating and a $5.00 price target.
- Seagate Technology PLC (NASDAQ: STX) shares rose 3.8 percent to $36.68 in pre-market trading after reporting better-than-expected quarterly earnings.
- Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ: YHOO) shares rose 1 percent to $42.10 in pre-market trading as the company reported upbeat earnings for the third quarter on Tuesday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Sangamo Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGMO) shares fell 23 percent to $3.00 in the pre-market trading session after gaining 1.30 percent on Tuesday.
- Imperva Inc (NYSE: IMPV) shares fell 16.8 percent to $38.80 in pre-market trading following reports circulating that the sale talks have stalled due to issues regarding price.
- Cree, Inc. (NASDAQ: CREE) shares fell 9.9 percent to $22.70 in pre-market trading after the company issued a weak earnings forecast for the fiscal second quarter.
- Comstock Resources Inc (NYSE: CRK) shares fell 9.2 percent to $7.88 in pre-market trading after rising 5.08 percent on Tuesday.
- Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (NASDAQ: ACHC) shares fell 7.1 percent to $42.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported the signing of definitive deal for sale of UK facilities in fulfillment of previously announced undertakings to the CMA. The company issued a weak forecast for the third quarter.
- Puma Biotechnology Inc (NYSE: PBYI) fell 5 percent to $50.00 in pre-market trading after the company announced a $150 million offering of common stock.
- Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC) shares fell 4.4 percent to $36.08 in pre-market trading. Intel reported better-than-expected earnings for its third quarter, but issued a weak revenue forecast for the current quarter.
- Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NKTR) fell 4.1 percent to $13.51 in pre-market trading after dropping 10.15 percent on Tuesday.
- Ascendis Pharma A/S (NASDAQ: ASND) shares fell 3.9 percent to $19.30 in pre-market trading. Ascendis Pharma priced its 6.3 million share offering at $19 per ADS.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.