PreMarket Info Recap for May 10, 2013
Have you ever woken up to find that a stock in your portfolio made a dramatic move overnight? Are you interested in learning how to understand each day's post-market and pre-market moves?
Veteran traders Joel Elconin and Dennis Dick will give you all of the insights that you'll need to get in on the action before the opening bell.
Watch the video below to recap Friday morning's show.
- It seems like everybody is fading the pre-market and after hours moves
- Priceline.com (NASDAQ: PCLN) after being down more than 35 points is now flat
- The Gap (NYSE: GPS) was trading up over three points, it is now up only a buck and a half
- The S&P Futures were trading up six points, and have given that gain back as well
- Will fading Friday continue?
Click here to subscribe to PreMarket Info on Marketfy and get these videos and updates emailed to you daily!
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.