- Canaccord Genuity cut Theratechnologies Inc. THTX price target from $8 to $3. Theratechnologies shares gained 4.5% to close at $3.71 on Wednesday.
- Guggenheim lifted the price target for Spotify Technology S.A. SPOT from $245 to $265. Spotify shares rose 1.2% to $225.96 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley raised the price target on American Express Company AXP from $182 to $200. American Express shares gained 0.7% to $171.20 in pre-market trading.
- JMP Securities boosted Facebook, Inc. FB price target from $395 to $425. Facebook shares fell 3.2% to $361.25 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo boosted the price target for O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. ORLY from $660 to $670. O'Reilly Automotive shares fell 1.1% to close at $609.59 on Wednesday.
- Credit Suisse raised Shopify Inc. SHOP price target from $1,400 to $1,700. Shopify shares rose 0.3% to $1,542.99 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital raised ServiceNow, Inc. NOW price target from $640 to $670. ServiceNow shares rose 0.6% to $587.00 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan lifted the price target on Microsoft Corporation MSFT from $300 to $310. Microsoft shares fell 0.1% to $286.00 in pre-market trading.
- Needham boosted the price target on Tyler Technologies, Inc. TYL from $480 to $575. Tyler Technologies shares gained 0.6% to close at $495.67 on Wednesday.
- Keybanc raised McDonald's Corporation MCD price target from $265 to $270. McDonald's shares rose 0.2% to $242.31 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.