- Cantor Fitzgerald boosted the price target for Novavax, Inc. NVAX from $23 to $45. Novavax closed at $39.82 on Tuesday.
- Benchmark cut the price target for L3Harris Technologies Inc LHX from $280 to $260. L3Harris Technologies shares closed at $180.61 on Tuesday.
- Piper Sandler lifted the price target for B&G Foods, Inc. BGS from $21 to $28. B&G Foods shares closed at $23.50 on Tuesday.
- Raymond James lowered the price target for Health Catalyst Inc HCAT from $46 to $40. Health Catalyst closed at $29.87 on Tuesday.
- KeyBanc cut the price target for ICU Medical Inc ICUI from $206 to $199. ICU Medical closed at $187.36 on Tuesday.
- B. Riley FBR lifted CymaBay Therapeutics Inc CBAY price target from $1.5 to $6. CymaBay Therapeutics closed at $4.18 on Tuesday.
- Rosenblatt raised the price target on Dynatrace Inc DT from $21 to $32. Dynatrace shares closed at $32.40 on Tuesday.
- Morgan Stanley cut Xcel Energy Inc XEL price target from $61 to $55. Xcel Energy shares closed at $58.79 on Tuesday.
- Mizuho raised the price target on JD.Com Inc JD from $37 to $58. .Com closed at $47.03 on Tuesday.
- Imperial Capital raised FLIR Systems, Inc. FLIR price target from $45 to $52. FLIR Systems closed at $46.20 on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.