A whale with a lot of money to spend has taken a noticeably bullish stance on Walt Disney.
Looking at options history for Walt Disney DIS we detected 29 strange trades.
If we consider the specifics of each trade, it is accurate to state that 62% of the investors opened trades with bullish expectations and 37% with bearish.
From the overall spotted trades, 12 are puts, for a total amount of $653,407 and 17, calls, for a total amount of $633,877.
What's The Price Target?
Taking into account the Volume and Open Interest on these contracts, it appears that whales have been targeting a price range from $50.0 to $120.0 for Walt Disney over the last 3 months.
Volume & Open Interest Development
In terms of liquidity and interest, the mean open interest for Walt Disney options trades today is 4554.39 with a total volume of 10,008.00.
In the following chart, we are able to follow the development of volume and open interest of call and put options for Walt Disney's big money trades within a strike price range of $50.0 to $120.0 over the last 30 days.
Walt Disney Option Volume And Open Interest Over Last 30 Days
Biggest Options Spotted:
|Symbol||PUT/CALL||Trade Type||Sentiment||Exp. Date||Strike Price||Total Trade Price||Open Interest||Volume|
Where Is Walt Disney Standing Right Now?
- With a volume of 4,114,963, the price of DIS is down -2.37% at $96.52.
- RSI indicators hint that the underlying stock is currently neutral between overbought and oversold.
- Next earnings are expected to be released in 72 days.
What The Experts Say On Walt Disney:
- Keybanc has decided to maintain their Overweight rating on Walt Disney, which currently sits at a price target of $119.
- JP Morgan has decided to maintain their Overweight rating on Walt Disney, which currently sits at a price target of $135.
- MoffettNathanson upgraded its action to Outperform with a price target of $120
- Goldman Sachs has decided to maintain their Buy rating on Walt Disney, which currently sits at a price target of $118.
- Rosenblatt has decided to maintain their Buy rating on Walt Disney, which currently sits at a price target of $120.
Options are a riskier asset compared to just trading the stock, but they have higher profit potential. Serious options traders manage this risk by educating themselves daily, scaling in and out of trades, following more than one indicator, and following the markets closely.
If you want to stay updated on the latest options trades for Walt Disney, Benzinga Pro gives you real-time options trades alerts.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.