Hemp cannabidiol (CBD) products maker CV Sciences, Inc. CVSI has signed a distribution agreement with health and nutrition-related products behemoth GNC.
Beginning in early 2022, consumers will be able to purchase CVSI’s ingestible products under the +PlusCBD brand in 770 GNC locations. The initial product lineup will include:
- Extra Strength Formula: Cherry Mango Gummies – 10mg CBD per gummy, 30 count
- Extra Strength Formula: Softgels – 15mg per serving, 30 count
- Extra Strength: Peppermint Liquid – 10mg per serving
- Raspberry Sleep Gummies: 10mg per gummy with Magnolia, Lemon Balm & Melatonin, 30 count
- Strawberry Lemonade Calm Gummies: 10mg per gummy with L-Theanine & 5-HTP, 30 count
“We are thrilled to partner with GNC, a leading global health and wellness brand, and view this agreement as a major milestone in our distribution expansion strategy as well as a strong testament to the safety and efficacy of CV Sciences’ portfolio of high-quality products,” said Joseph Dowling, CEO of CV Sciences. “This agreement is also a positive reflection of the favorable regulatory momentum that is starting to build following the recent passage of AB 45 in California, which should serve as a framework for responsible CBD legislation in other states and eventually at the federal level.”
Más contenido sobre cannabis en Español en El Planteo.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Meet the biggest cannabis industry players and make deals that will push the industry forward.
Featuring live company presentations, insider panels, and unmatched access to networking, the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference is where cannabis executives and entrepreneurs meet.
Join us April 11-12, 2023 at Fontainebleau Miami Beach in sunny Florida.