Cannabis and wine personality Jamie Evans, creator of the cannabis blog and lifestyle brand The Herb Somm, is lauching Herbacée, a nonalcoholic cannabis-infused wine that honors French-inspired wine blends.
Drawing inspiration from Bordeaux, Rhône, Provence, Champagne, Loire and France’s other famed regions, Herbacée showcases the art of blending. Translated as “Herbaceous” in French, this botanical beverage celebrates the flower and the vine.
Herbacée is set to launch in the California market in Fall of 2021 with a Sparkling Rosé version, a “South of France” inspired blend made primarily from Grenache, Mourvèdre and Cinsault.
This offering will first be available in single serve cans and four-packs. Jamie also plans to release Herbacée Sparkling Blanc in spring 2022 and as well as a line of still cannabis-infused wines and other wine-based elixirs available in both 750ml bottles and cans.
Encuentra nuestro contenido en Español en El Planteo:
- Bebidas con THC: Todo Sobre el Vino de Cannabis
- Argentinos por el Mundo: Crearon la ‘Primera Bebida Deportiva con CBD’ y Buscan Expandirse por EEUU
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
- Earn global recognition for your achievements.
- Shine a spotlight on the people around you that deserve their moment.
- Celebrate with the newest, hottest and most successful in the cannabis industry.
Join us on September 27-28, 2023 at Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile in Chicago, IL.