Jay-Z To Speak At Today's KCSA Strategic Communications Cannabis Investor Conference
Music industry mogul Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter, the chief visionary officer of The Parent Company and founder of the MONOGRAM cannabis brand, is slated to speak at a cannabis-focused event hosted by Virtual Investor Conferences alongside OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX:OTCM) and KCSA Strategic Communications.
Carter will address virtual attendees at 3 p.m. EST this Thursday, Jan. 7.
The Parent Company was formed via a recent partnership between Caliva, Left Coast Ventures, Subversive Capital Acquisition Corp. (OTCQX:SBVCF) (NEO: SVC.A.U) (NSEO: SVC.WT.U) and Roc Nation, the entertainment company Jay-Z launched in 2008.
Throughout the event, 13 companies will present to investors, including:
- Acquired Sales Corp. (OTCQX:AQSP)
- Vireo Health International Inc. (OTCQX:VREOF) (CSE:VREO)
- Aleafia Health Inc. (OTCQX:ALEAF) (TSX:AH)
- Gage Cannabis Co.
- 4Front Ventures Corp. (OTCQX:FFNTF) (CSE:FFNT)
- MariMed Inc. (OTCQX:MRMD)
- The Valens Company (OTCQX:VLNCF) (TSX:VLNS)
- Clever Leaves International Inc. (NASDAQ:CLVR) (NASDAQ:CLVRW)
- Slang Worldwide Inc. (OTCQB:SLGWF) (CSE:SLNG)
- Emerald Bioscience Inc. (OTC:EMBI)
- Tauriga Sciences, Inc. (OTCQB:TAUG)
- Experion Holdings Ltd. (OTCQB:EXPFF) (TSXV:EXP)
- HempFusion Wellness Inc. (TSX:CBD)
Carter will be joined by Michael Auerbach, founder and chairman of Subversive Capital Acquisition Corp.; Leland Hensch, CEO of Subversive Capital; Steve Allan, CEO of The Parent Company; Brett Cummings, CFO of The Parent Company and president of Left Coast Ventures; and Dennis O’Malley, COO of The Parent Company and president of Caliva.
Check out the event following this link.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.