Cannabis Stock Gainers And Losers From March 18, 2020
- Driven Deliveries (OTC:DRVD) shares gained 36.51% closing at $0.86
- Zelira Therapeutics (OTC:ZLDAF) shares increased by 20.83% closing at $0.03
- 4Front Ventures (OTC:FFNTF) shares gained 5.42% to close at $0.24
- Therapix Biosciences (NASDAQ:TRPX) shares gained 13.3%, closing at $0.35.
- Aurora Cannabis (NYSE:ACB) shares fell 12.33% to close at $0.62.
- Aphria (NYSE:APHA) shares fell 2.76% to close at $2.11.
- Canopy Growth (NYSE:CGC) shares fell 6.17% to close at $9.74.
- Cronos Group (NASDAQ:CRON) shares tumbled by 4.19%, eventually closing at $5.71.
- CannTrust Holdings (NYSE:CTST) shares fell 11.04% to close at $0.40.
- Curaleaf Holdings (OTC:CURLF) shares fell 12.9% to close at $2.75.
- GW Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:GWPH) shares dropped by 4.66%, to close at $79.51.
- HEXO (NYSE:HEXO) shares fell 22.36% to close at $0.35.
- India Globalization Cap (AMEX:IGC) shares tumbled by 15.32%, eventually closing at $0.30.
- Innovative Industrial (NYSE:IIPR) shares fell 21.17% to close at $46.50.
- Akerna (NASDAQ:KERN) shares tumbled by 14.89%, eventually closing at $4.00.
- MedMen Enterprises (OTC:MMNFF) shares fell 10.54% to close at $0.11.
- New Age Beverages (NASDAQ:NBEV) shares tumbled by 8.4%, eventually closing at $1.09.
- OrganiGram Holdings (NASDAQ:OGI) shares dropped by 9.41%, to close at $1.54.
- Pyxus International (NYSE:PYX) shares tumbled by 31.75%, eventually closing at $1.44.
- Tilray (NASDAQ:TLRY) shares dropped by 14.83%, to close at $2.47.
- cbdMD (AMEX:YCBD) shares fell 10.97% to close at $0.58.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.