- Cresco Labs CRLBF shares increased by 1.75% to close at $5.75.
- Fire & Flower Holdings FFLWF shares gained 2.19%, closing at $0.62.
- Greenlane Holdings GNLN shares rose 8.04%, to close at $3.63.
- Valens Groworks VGWCF shares gained 3.05%, closing at $2.35.
- cbdMD YCBD shares gained 8.18%, closing at $3.44.
- Aurora Cannabis ACB shares dropped by 17.22%, to close at $2.26.
- Aphria APHA shares tumbled by 9.41%, eventually closing at $3.85.
- Columbia Care CCHWF shares tumbled by 3.12%, eventually closing at $2.53.
- Canopy Growth CGC shares dropped by 7.31%, to close at $14.21.
- Cronos Group CRON shares tumbled by 2.23%, eventually closing at $6.14.
- CannTrust Holdings CTST shares tumbled by 8.26%, eventually closing at $0.80.
- GW Pharmaceuticals GWPH shares dropped by 5.94%, to close at $101.97.
- HEXO HEXO shares tumbled by 10.89%, eventually closing at $1.59 after reporting the scheduled destruction of plants found in its illegal cultivation operation.
- Harvest Health HRVSF shares dropped by 5.42%, to close at $2.65.
- Innovative Industrial IIPR shares tumbled by 3.14%, eventually closing at $82.80.
- Akerna KERN shares tumbled by 12.28%, eventually closing at $5.21.
- KushCo Holdings KSHB shares fell 5.16% to close at $1.47.
- Alcanna LQSIF shares dropped by 15.0%, to close at $3.06.
- MediPharm Labs MEDIF shares fell 2.91% to close at $3.00.
- MedMen Enterprises MMNFF shares fell 23.06% to close at $0.76 after announcing a round of strategic layoffs.
- OrganiGram Holdings OGI shares fell 10.04% to close at $2.06.
- Planet 13 Holdings PLNHF shares tumbled by 0.75%, eventually closing at $1.50.
- Pyxus International PYX shares tumbled by 12.6%, eventually closing at $7.60.
- Sundial Growers SNDL shares tumbled by 10.22%, eventually closing at $2.81.
- Supreme Cannabis Co SPRWF shares fell 13.55% to close at $0.46.
- Tilray TLRY shares tumbled by 0.1%, eventually closing at $19.91.
- Therapix Biosciences TRPX shares tumbled by 12.5%, eventually closing at $1.47.
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals ZYNE shares fell 3.29% to close at $6.17.
Meet the biggest cannabis industry players and make deals that will push the industry forward.
Featuring live company presentations, insider panels, and unmatched access to networking, the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference is where cannabis executives and entrepreneurs meet.
Join us September 13-14, 2022 at The Palmer House in Chicago, IL.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.