Cannabis Gainers And Losers From September 16, 2019
- Driven Deliveries (OTC:DRVD) shares rose 18.18% to close at 78 cents.
- Intec Pharma (NASDAQ:NTEC) shares increased by 8.7% to close at $1.25.
- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals (OTC:CNBX) shares appreciated by 5.84% to 21 cents.
- Elixinol Global (OTC:ELLXF) shares went up by 5.73%, closing at $1.66.
- Green Thumb Industries (OTC:GTBIF) shares gained 5.71%, closing at $10.06.
- cbdMD (AMEX:YCBD) shares closed 5.44% in the green at $4.65.
- Greenlane Holdings (NASDAQ:GNLN) shares tumbled by 14.22%, closing at $3.98.
- Target Group (OTC:CBDY) shares dropped by 11.33% to 7 cents.
- Cresco Labs (OTC:CRLBF) shares fell by 9.7% to close at $7.14.
- EVIO (OTC:EVIO) shares closed at 37 cents, 9.51% in the red.
- Aurora Cannabis (NYSE:ACB) shares slid by 8.4% to $5.45.
- Golden Leaf Holdings (OTC:GLDFF) shares tumbled by 7.69 to 3 cents.
- Green Organic Dutchman (OTC:TGODF) shares lost 7.07%, closing at $1.84.
- CannTrust Holdings (NYSE:CTST) shares declined by 6.83%, closing at $1.50.
- Village Farms Intl (NASDAQ:VFF) shares closed 6.76% lower at $10.90.
- iAnthus Capital Holdings (OTC:ITHUF) shares depreciated by 6.61% to $2.12.
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ZYNE) shares fell by 5.58% to $11.51.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.