Cannabis Stock Gainers And Losers From June 24
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (NYSE:ACB) shares rose 2.46%, closing at $7.51, after Cowen analyst Vivien Azer issued a positive take on the stock.
- CannTrust Holdings Inc. (NYSE:CTST) shares gained 1.57% to close at $5.17.
- Canopy Growth Corporation (NYSE:CGC) shares climbed 1.02% to close at $40.57 after the company announced plans to expand its Canadian footprint.
- Cronos Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CRON) shares gained 0.94% to close at $16.09.
- Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. (NYSE:IIPR) shares surged 5.85% to close at $124.39, although CNBC's Jim Cramer has a less-than-optimistic outlook on the equity.
- Need more cannabis news? Check out all of our coverage here.
- cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE:YCBD) shares dropped 2.31% to close at $5.92.
- Greenlane Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:GNLN) shares plummeted 9.69% to close at $9.32.
- GW Pharmaceuticals plc (NASDAQ:GWPH) shares fell 0.78%, closing at $172.27.
- HEXO Corp. (NYSE:HEXO) shares dropped 4.11% to close at $5.36.
- MedMen Enterprises Inc. (OTC:MMNFF) shares dropped 3.85% to close at $2.25.
- Pyxus International, Inc. (NYSE:PYX) shares fell 7.32%, closing at $13.43.
- Therapix Biosciences Ltd. (NASDAQ:TRPX) shares dropped 6%, closing at $2.35.
- Tilray, Inc. (NASDAQ:TLRY) shares fell 4.8% to close at $48.03.
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ZYNE) fell 2.62% to close at $12.99.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.