Cannabis Stock Gainers And Losers From June 20
- Canopy Growth Corporation (NYSE:CGC) shares gained 2.17% to close at $43.70 as shareholders approved the Acreage deal.
- cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE:YCBD) shares rose 1.13% to close at $6.28.
- Cronos Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CRON) shares gained 3.66% to close at $16.43.
- Greenlane Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:GNLN) shares rose 2.27% to close at $11.25.
- HEXO Corp. (NYSE:HEXO) shares gained 0.87% to close at $5.81.
- Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. (NYSE:IIPR) shares surged 7.6% to close at $134.70, after expanding its lease agreement in Michigan.
- MedMen Enterprises Inc. (OTC:MMNFF) shares climbed 10.38% to close at $2.34.
- Pyxus International, Inc. (NYSE:PYX) shares gained 0.90%, closing at $14.50.
- Tilray, Inc. (NASDAQ:TLRY) shares rose 9.32% to close at $49.71.
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (NYSE:ACB) shares fell 0.47%, closing at $7.45.
- CannTrust Holdings Inc. (NYSE:CTST) shares dipped 2.7% to close at $5.21, although analysts at BofA are still bullish.
- GW Pharmaceuticals plc (NASDAQ:GWPH) shares fell 0.01%, closing at $175.80.
- Therapix Biosciences Ltd. (NASDAQ:TRPX) shares dropped 2.73%, closing at $2.49.
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ZYNE) fell 2.95% to close at $13.49.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.