• S&P 500 ETF SPY rose 0.74% to $312.88.
• Nasdaq ETF QQQ rose 0.68% to $252.19.
• Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF DIA rose 0.82% to $259.47.
• FTSE/Xinhua China 25 ETF FXI increased 3.19% to $41.36.
• FTSE Europe ETF VGK increased 1.28% to $51.34.
• United States Oil ETF USO increased 1.02% to $28.65.
• Gold ETF GLD rose 0.29% to $167.06.
• 20+ Yr Treasury Bond ETF TLT decreased 0.02% to $163.38.
• Retail ETF XRT increased 0.88% to $43.43.
• Energy XLE increased 1.48% to $37.47.
• Technology XLK rose 0.74% to $105.44.
• Financial XLF rose 0.81% to $23.12.
• Tesla TSLA increased 7.49% to $1203.44.
• Liberty Global LBTYB increased 9.97% to $23.50.
• Nu Skin Enterprises NUS rose 24.67% to $47.90.
• Facebook FB fell 1.30% to $234.47.
• Nikola NKLA decreased 7.16% to $61.18.
• Neoleukin Therapeutics NLTX decreased 17.23% to $14.08.
• Conduent shares are trading higher after the company was granted patents for 'innovations to improve the commuting experience by optimizing global public transportation systems.' https://www.benzinga.com/node/16485475
• How COVID-19 has impacted the hedge fund industry https://www.benzinga.com/node/16488764
• BofA Raises Constellation Brands Target, Says It's Positioned To Exit COVID-19 Stronger https://www.benzinga.com/node/16487071
• Tesla Gets Back Into COVID-19 Fight With Production Of RNA 'Microfactories' https://www.benzinga.com/node/16487443
• Alliance Global Partners Upgrades GEE Group to Buy, Announces $2.5 Price Target https://www.benzinga.com/node/16488579
• Korn Ferry KFY reported earnings today for Q4, higher than consensus estimates. They reported an earnings per share of $0.6, and sales of 448,976,000. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $0.88 and revenue of $502,535,000.
• Lindsay LNN released earnings for Q3, higher than analyst estimates. They reported an EPS of $0.93, and revenue of 123,106,000.In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $0.5 and revenue of $121,054,000.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.