- Japanese multinational Toshiba Corp TOSYY has received eight proposals for privatization and two to form capital alliances that would make it remain listed.
- The company’s board of directors and a special committee have previously sought proposals for strategic alternatives after the shareholders voted against a proposed restructuring plan.
- The proposals received are not legally binding ones.
- Toshiba said it would evaluate the proposals and call the selected ones for a final process after its annual shareholders meeting on June 28, 2022.
- KKR & Co. Inc KKR, Blackstone Inc BX, Bain Capital, Brookfield Asset Management Inc BAM, MBK Partners, Apollo Global Management, and CVC Capital Partners were considering bids, Reuters reported.
- Price Action: PVH shares closed higher by 0.74% at $71.40 on Wednesday.
- Photo Via Wikimedia Commons
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.