In the hedge fund’s latest 13-F filing, the David Einhorn-founded Greenlight Capital disclosed changes to its holdings that occurred during Q4 of 2014.
Here’s a list of some of the moves the fund made to its largest positions during the quarter.
• Acquired position in California Resources Corp CRC totaling 1,968,722 shares
• Acquired position in Chicago Bridge & Iron Co CBI totaling 2,940,000 shares
• Acquired position in Green Brick Partners Inc GRBK totaling 15,641,805 shares
• Acquired position in Green Dot Corp GDOT totaling 1,250,000 shares
• Acquired position in Halyard Health Inc HYH totaling 2,353,181 shares
• Acquired position in Time Warner Inc TWX totaling 3,795,700 shares
• Acquired position in Tri Pointe Homes Inc TPH totaling 4,408,647 shares
• Acquired position in Yahoo! Inc YHOO totaling 2,025,000
• Increased position in Aecom Technology ACM by 3,613,204 shares
• Increased position in Micron Technology Inc MU by 781,377 shares
• Reduced position in Aetna Inc AET by 1,659,637 shares
• Reduced position in Apple Inc AAPL by 566,500 shares
• Liquidated position in American Capital Agency Corp AGNC
• Liquidated position in Anadarko Petroleum Corp APC
• Liquidated position in Babcock & Wilcox BWC
• Liquidated position in Biofuel Energy Corp BIOF
• Liquidated position in BP PLC BP
• Liquidated position in Chemtura Corp CHMT
• Liquidated position in Cigna Corp CI
• Liquidated position in Colony Financial Inc CLNY
• Liquidated position in Einstein Noah Restaurant Group Inc BAGL
• Liquidated position in Interpublic Group of Companies Inc IPG
• Liquidated position in Intrexon Corp XON
• Liquidated position in National Oilwell Varco Inc NOV
• Liquidated position in Synchrony Financial SYF
These changes to Greenlight Capital’s holdings that occurred during Q4 are merely some of the many adjustments the fund made to its portfolio. The fund’s full 13-F filing can be found here.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.