- Roche Holdings AG RHHBY announced that updated clinical data for its CD20xCD3 T-cell engaging bispecific antibodies, including five oral presentations, were presented at the American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting & Exposition.
- Updated data from the pivotal phase 2 NP30179 study in relapsed or refractory large B-cell lymphoma (R/R LBCL) showed glofitamab given as a fixed course induced early and durable responses that were maintained beyond the end of treatment.
- Most patients who had achieved a complete response experienced durable responses, with a median CR follow-up from the end of treatment of 11.5 months.
- Twelve months after the end of treatment with glofitamab, 61% of patients maintained a CR, 92.6% remained progression-free, and only one patient (n=1/44) experienced disease progression.
- An updated analysis from the pivotal phase 2 GO29781 study of Lunsumio in people with R/R follicular lymphoma FL who had received two or more prior therapies showed that 60.0% achieved a CR and 77.8% achieved an objective response at a median follow-up of 28.3 months.
- After 24 months of achieving a CR, 62.7% of patients remained in remission. Overall, 48.3% of patients remained progression-free.
- Price Action: RHHBY shares are down 0.27% at $40.41 on the last check Monday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.