- CytomX Therapeutics Inc CTMX and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc REGN announced a collaboration and licensing agreement to create conditionally-activated bispecific cancer therapies.
- The collaboration will utilize CytomX's Probody therapeutic platform and Regeneron's Veloci-Bi bispecific antibody development platform.
- Under the agreement, Regeneron and CytomX will collaborate on the discovery activities to identify and validate conditionally active bispecific antibodies.
- Regeneron will be responsible for funding preclinical and clinical development and commercialization activities.
- CytomX will receive an upfront payment of $30 million and will be eligible to receive future target nomination payments and preclinical, clinical, and commercial milestones of up to $2 billion.
- CytomX is also eligible to receive tiered global net sales royalties.
- In July, CytomX Therapeutics restructured its business to prioritize internal investments in its emerging preclinical and early clinical pipeline.
- The company cut 40% of its workforce. The changes are expected to extend the company's cash runway into 2025.
- Price Action: CTMX shares are up 24.43% at $1.5057 on the last check Thursday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.