- Exelixis Inc EXEL and BioInvent International AB BOVNF have entered into an option and license agreement focused on identifying and developing novel antibodies for use in immuno-oncology therapeutics.
- Exelixis will pay BioInvent an upfront fee of $25 million in exchange for rights to select three targets identified using BioInvent's proprietary F.I.R.S.T platform and n-CoDeR library.
- BioInvent will be responsible for initial target and antibody discovery activities and characterization of antibody mechanism of action.
- Exelixis will have the right to exercise an option to in-license any of the target programs upon identifying a development candidate directed to that target.
- Upon option exercise, Exelixis will pay BioInvent an option exercise fee. They will assume responsibility for the development candidate's future development and commercialization activities, including potential ADC and bispecific antibody engineering activities.
- In addition, BioInvent will be eligible for success-based development and commercialization milestones, as well as tiered royalties on the annual net sales.
- Price Action: EXEL shares are down 1.53% at $17.67 on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.