- Lantheus Holdings Inc LNTH presented preliminary results of the PD-L1 Expression in Cancer (PECan) study from the first ten non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients.
- The PECan study plans to enroll 15 advanced NSCLC and 15 melanoma patients.
- NM-01, a proprietary technetium 99m SPECT/CT imaging agent, is currently under development to assess PD-L1 expression in cancer cells.
- The results suggest that NM-01 can identify patients who will respond to checkpoint inhibitor therapies and monitor early response in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) pending a further and ongoing investigation.
- In the preliminary analysis, investigators could evidence intertumoral heterogeneity of PD-L1 expression between primary tumors and metastases.
- Further, baseline NM-01 SPECT/CT imaging could predict early metabolic 18F-FDG PET/CT response to anti-PD-L1 therapy in primary and metastatic tumors.
- Following therapy, PD-L1 expression measured by NM-01 SPECT/CT imaging demonstrated stability or a reduction in most responding lesions.
- In a separate study, Lantheus' PYLARIFY AI, the company's artificial intelligence (AI) platform, demonstrated significant improvement in lesion detection compared to manual reads.
- PYLARIFY AI is developed to assist in the standardized quantification of PSMA PET/CT scans.
- Price Action: LNTH shares closed 4.89% lower at $63.85 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.