The FDA has placed a clinical hold on Ocugen Inc OCGN Phase 2/3 immuno-bridging and broadening study for COVAXIN (BBV152) OCU-002.
- This results from the Company's decision to implement a temporary pause in dosing participants of OCU-002 voluntarily.
- Ocugen is evaluating World Health Organization statements following their inspection of Bharat Biotech International Limited's (BBIL) manufacturing facility.
- Related: Read Why Did WHO Suspend UN Supply of Bharat Biotech's Covaxin COVID-19 Vaccine.
- The Company said it would work with the FDA to address any questions.
- Also Read: FDA Denies Pediatric EUA To Ocugen For Bharat Biotech's COVID-19 Vaccine Covaxin.
- Price Action: OCGN shares are down 5.52% at $2.74 during the premarket session on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.