- Eli Lilly And Co LLY announced updated data from the Phase 1/2 LIBRETTO-001 trial of Retevmo (selpercatinib) in patients with RET fusion-positive non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- The updated analysis utilized a June 15, 2021, data cut-off.
- Among 247 patients previously treated with platinum chemotherapy, the confirmed objective response rate (ORR) was 61.1% and 84.1% among 69 treatment-naïve patients.
- Twenty-six patients had measurable central nervous system (CNS) metastases at baseline. Treatment with Retevmo resulted in a CNS ORR of 84.6%, with 22 patients having a confirmed best response of complete or partial response.
- At a median follow-up of approximately two years in both the treatment-naïve and platinum-chemotherapy pretreated populations, the median duration of response (DoR) is estimated at 20.2 and 28.6, with median progression-free survival (PFS) of 22.0 and 24.9.
- Retevmo treatment resulted in a median intracranial PFS of 19.4 months in patients with measurable CNS disease.
- The Company is conducting a Phase 3 trial to compare Retevmo to the current standard of care in the first-line treatment of advanced or metastatic RET fusion-positive NSCLC.
- Data read-out is planned for 2023.
- Price Action: LLY shares are up 1.52% at $290.72 during the market session on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.