Phibro Animal Health Corp PAHC and Dyadic International Inc DYAI have entered into an exclusive license agreement for a Phibro targeted disease.
- Dyadic granted Phibro an exclusive license for its proprietary C1 -cell protein production platform to produce specific targeted antigens for developing and commercializing a poultry vaccine for a Phibro targeted disease.
- The parties will continue developing a vaccine candidate using Dyadic's C1 cells.
- Phibro Earnings: Phibro posted Q2 FY22 sales of $232.7 million, +13% Y/Y, beating the consensus of $217.14 million.
- Adjusted EPS increased 9% to $0.37, surpassing the consensus of $0.33.
- The gross margin decreased 270 basis points to 30.4%. Adjusted EBITDA reached $29.1 million.
- Guidance: Phibro revised its FY22 sales to $890 million – $920 million, up from $860 – $890 million.
- It Raised adjusted EPS guidance to $1.30 - $1.39, from $1.25 –$1.32.
- The Company expects adjusted EBITDA of approximately $110.0 – $114.0 million.
- Price Action: DYAI stock is down 0.25% at $4.03, and PAHC shares are up 5.59% at $19.70 during the market session on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.