Below is a list of notable corporate events for the week beginning May 21. Note, this list is not comprehensive and all dates are subject to change. All times are ET.
- UBS Global Healthcare Conference 2018 May 21-23
- Munro, Inc MNRO Q4 premarket
- Sesen Bio, Inc SESN - formerly EBIO - to present Phase 3 data on VISTA trial of Vicinium at approximately 2pm ET
- Dova Pharmaceuticals, Inc DOVA PDUFA date for Avatrombopag NDA
- Gladstone Capital Corporation GLAD and Gladstone Investment Corporation GAIN each holding an analyst/investor day
- Micron Technology, Inc MU holding analyst/investor day
- Baxter International Inc BAX investor conference
- Advance Auto Parts, Inc AAP Q1 premarket
- AutoZone, Inc AZO Q3 premarket
- Kohl’s Corporation KSS Q1 premarket
- The TJX Companies, Inc TJX Q1 premarket
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company HPE Q2 after hours
- Intuit Inc INTU Q3 after hours
- Urban Outfitters, Inc URBN Q1 after hours
- Ambow Education Holding (AMBO)
- INSYS Therapeutics, Inc INSY FDA AdCom meeting for Buprenorphine
- Analyst/investor days for: Sanmina Corporation SANM, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc WBA and Xilinx, Inc XLNX
- IPO quiet period expires for Zuora, Inc ZUO
- Analyst quiet period expiration for DocuSign, Inc DOCU
- EIA crude oil inventories 10:30 a.m.
- Federal Reserve May meeting minutes released at 2 p.m.
- CNBC Disruptor 50 Road Show
- B. Riley Investor Conference 2018 May 23-24
- Tiffany & Co. TIF Q1 premarket
- Ralph Lauren Corporation RL Q4 premarket
- Target Corporation TGT Q1 premarket
- Lowe’s Companies, Inc LOW Q1 premarket
- L Brands, Inc LB Q1 after hours
- NetApp, Inc NTAP Q4 after hours
- EVO Payments (EVOP)
- Annual shareholder meetings for MGP Ingredients, Inc MGPI and Fiserv, Inc FISV, respectively
- Huntsman Corporation HUN investor day
- U.S. initial jobless claims 8:30 a.m.
- EIA natural gas inventories 10:30 a.m.
- Best Buy Co., Inc BBY Q1 premarket
- Splunk Inc SPLK Q1 after hours
- Ross Stores, Inc ROST Q1 after hours
- The Gap, Inc GPS Q1 after hours
- Nutanix, Inc NTNX Q3 after hours
- GreenSky (GSKY)
- Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd (KNSA)
- CLPS Inc (CLPS)
- Scholar Rock Holding (SRRK)
- Analyst/investor days for: PayPal Holdings, Inc PYPL, Cabot Corporation CBT, S&P Global Inc SPGI, Total System Services, Inc TSS, and TTM Technologies, Inc TTMI
- Roku, Inc ROKU annual shareholder meeting
- Equifax Inc EFX will meet with investors in L.A.
- U.S. New durable goods orders 8:30 a.m.
- University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index 10 a.m.
- Baker Hughes oil rig counts 1 p.m.
- Foot Locker, Inc FL Q1 premarket
- The Buckle, Inc BKE Q1 premarket
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc BMRN PDUFA date for Pegvaliase
- Hancock Jaffe Laboratories (HJLI)
- Iterum Therapeutics (ITRM)
- Equifax will meet with investors in Kansas City
Visit Benzinga's Crypto Homepage - 1,000,000+ depend on Benzinga Crypto every month
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.