- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded Baker Hughes, a GE company BHGE from Hold to Buy. Baker Hughes shares rose 1.54 percent to $33 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. GLPI from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Gaming and Leisure Props shares fell 1.02 percent to close at $36.08 on Monday.
- Bank of America upgraded The Mosaic Company MOS from Underperform to Buy. Mosaic shares rose 2.64 percent to $29.13 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at KeyBanc upgraded Nucor Corporation NUE from Sector Weight to Overweight. Nucor shares rose 1.92 percent to $68.00 in pre-market trading.
- BTIG Research upgraded Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. LYV from Neutral to Buy. Live Nation shares rose 1.06 percent to $51.55 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America upgraded Werner Enterprises, Inc. WERN from Underperform to Neutral. Werner Enterprises shares rose 4.61 percent to $42.00 in pre-market trading.
- Longbow Research downgraded Whirlpool Corporation WHR from Buy to Neutral. Whirlpool shares fell 9.17 percent to $136.89 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded Marriott International, Inc. MAR from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Marriott shares fell 0.97 percent to $130.75 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America downgraded Illinois Tool Works Inc. ITW from Buy to Neutral. Illinois Tool Works shares fell 1.37 percent to $134.40 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital downgraded LifePoint Health, Inc. LPNT from Outperform to Sector Perform. LifePoint shares rose 35.49 percent to close at $64.90 on Monday.
- Raymond James downgraded Infinera Corporation INFN from Market Perform to Underperform. Infinera shares fell 4.07 percent to $8.48 in pre-market trading.
- Imperial Capital downgraded Gastar Exploration Inc. GST from In-Line to Underperform. Gastar Exploration shares fell 0.47 percent to $0.21 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America downgraded Gildan Activewear Inc. GIL from Buy to Underperform. Gildan Activewear shares fell 1.88 percent to close at $28.18 on Monday.
- Deutsche Bank downgraded Two Harbors Investment Corp. TWO from Buy to Hold. Two Harbors Investment shares fell 1.45 percent to $15.62 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James downgraded Heartland Financial USA, Inc. HTLF from Outperform to Market Perform. Heartland shares rose 1.54 percent to close at $59.45 on Monday.
- Mizuho initiated coverage on Apache Corporation APA with a Neutral rating. The price target for Apache is set to $55. Apache shares closed at $44.35 on Monday.
- Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on Domo, Inc. DOMO with an Overweight rating. The price target for Domo is set to $28. Domo shares closed at $19.30 Monday Friday.
- Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage on ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. SERV with a Buy rating. The price target for ServiceMaster Global is set to $70. ServiceMaster Global closed at $58.47 on Monday.
- Analysts at Mizuho initiated coverage on Anadarko Petroleum Corporation APC with a Buy rating. The price target for Anadarko Petroleum is set to $102. Anadarko Petroleum shares closed at $71.06 on Monday.
- DA Davidson initiated coverage on Alteryx, Inc. AYX with a Neutral rating. The price target for Alteryx is set to $42. Alteryx shares closed at $43.92 on Monday.
- Analysts at Compass Point initiated coverage on Redwood Trust, Inc. RWT with a Neutral rating. The price target for Redwood Trust is set to $18. Redwood Trust shares closed at $17.19 on Monday.
- Analysts at Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage on Neuronetics, Inc. STIM with a Buy rating. The price target for Neuronetics is set to $33. Neuronetics closed at $26.02 on Monday.
- Compass Point initiated coverage on MarketAxess Holdings Inc. MKTX with a Neutral rating. The price target for MarketAxess is set to $205. MarketAxess shares closed at $210.51 on Monday.
- Scotia Howard Weil initiated coverage on American Electric Power Company, Inc. AEP with a Sector Perform rating. American Electric Power shares closed at $69.44 on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.