- Argus upgraded Kinder Morgan Inc KMI from Hold to Buy. Kinder Morgan shares rose 0.96 percent to $18.95 in pre-market trading.
- Evercore ISI Group upgraded Equity Residential EQR from Underperform to In-Line. Equity Residential rose 0.54 percent to close at $61.54 on Friday.
- Analysts at JP Morgan upgraded Momo Inc (ADR) MOMO from Neutral to Overweight. Momo shares rose 3.17 percent to $31.32 in pre-market trading.
- Atlantic Equities upgraded Halliburton Company HAL from Underweight to Neutral. Halliburton shares gained 0.74 percent to close at $55.61 on Friday.
- Analysts at BTIG Research upgraded Regency Centers Corp REG from Neutral to Buy. Regency Centers shares dropped 1.5 percent to close at $63.16 on Friday.
- Analysts at Barclays upgraded Allergan plc AGN from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Allergan shares rose 1.40 percent to $189.55 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo upgraded Western Alliance Bancorporation WAL from Market Perform to Outperform. Western Alliance Bancorp shares rose 0.61 percent to close at $ 59.41 on Friday.
- Piper Jaffray downgraded Finisar Corporation FNSR from Overweight to Neutral. Finisar shares fell 2.41 percent to $18.61 in pre-market trading.
- Bernstein downgraded Starbucks Corporation SBUX from Outperform to Market Perform. Starbucks shares fell 0.83 percent to $57.51 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at RBC Capital downgraded Diageo plc (ADR) DEO from Outperform to Sector Perform. Diageo fell 1.97 percent to $142.16 in pre-market trading.
- Societe Generale downgraded TechnipFMC plc FTI from Buy to Hold. TechnipFMC shares fell 1.35 percent to $33.64 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan downgraded Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. APD from Overweight to Neutral. Air Products shares fell 2.39 percent to close at $169.85 on Friday.
- Evercore ISI Group downgraded CARBO Ceramics Inc. CRR from Outperform to In-Line. Carbo Ceramics shares dropped 8.71 percent to close at $9.33 on Friday.
- Cowen & Co. downgraded Alliance Data Systems Corporation ADS from Outperform to Market Perform. Alliance Data Systems shares rose 3.56 percent to close at $261.85 on Friday.
- Analysts at Bernstein downgraded Helmerich & Payne, Inc. HP from Outperform to Market Perform. Helmerich & Payne shares rose 0.54 percent to close at $74.09 on Friday.
- Stephens & Co. downgraded Hilltop Holdings Inc. HTH from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Hilltop shares rose 3.19 percent to close at $27.47 on Friday.
- Wells Fargo downgraded CBS Corporation CBS from Outperform to Market Perform. CBS shares rose 1.23 percent to close at $60.00 on Friday.
- Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on Radius Health Inc RDUS with an Overweight rating. The price target for Radius Health is set to $57. Radius Health shares closed at $38.74 on Friday.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiated coverage on PepsiCo, Inc. PEP with a Hold rating. The price target for PepsiCo is set to $125. PepsiCo shares closed at $121.76 on Friday.
- Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc ZYNE with a Buy rating. The price target for Zynerba Pharmaceuticals is set to $25.50. Zynerba Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $12.07 on Friday.
- Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage on Protagonist Therapeutics Inc PTGX with a Buy rating. The price target for Protagonist Therapeutics is set to $32. Protagonist Therapeutics shares closed at $19.23 on Friday.
- Analysts at Piper Jaffray initiated coverage on Synlogic Inc SYBX with an Overweight rating. The price target for Synlogic is set to $16. Synlogic shares closed at $9.65 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.