- Guggenheim upgraded General Motors Company GM from Neutral to Buy. General Motors shares gained 0.39 percent to $44.05 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Wells Fargo upgraded Verizon Communications Inc. VZ from Market Perform to Outperform. Verizon shares rose 0.40 percent to $45.60 in pre-market trading.
- Argus upgraded HollyFrontier Corp HFC from Hold to Buy. HollyFrontier shares gained 1.44 percent to close at $44.41 on Friday.
- Jefferies upgraded PetIQ Inc PETQ from Hold to Buy. PetIQ shares fell 3.29 percent to close at $20.29 on Friday.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank upgraded Viacom, Inc. VIAB from Sell to Hold. Viacom shares rose 0.73 percent to $26.34 in pre-market trading.
- Susquehanna upgraded National Beverage Corp. FIZZ from Neutral to Positive. National Beverage shares gained 0.31 percent to close at $102.23 on Friday.
- Barclays upgraded Energen Corporation EGN from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Energen shares rose 2.16 percent to close at $54.95 on Friday.
- Piper Jaffray upgraded 3D Systems Corporation DDD from Underweight to Neutral. 3D Systems shares rose 2.16 percent to $8.52 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank upgraded Foot Locker, Inc. FL from Hold to Buy. Foot Locker shares gained 0.07 percent to $40.85 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus upgraded Kindred Healthcare, Inc. KND from Sell to Hold. Kindred Healthcare shares rose 1.97 percent to $7.75 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank downgraded Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc. LGND from Hold to Sell. Ligand Pharmaceuticals shares fell 1.48 percent to $138.24 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays downgraded Gulfport Energy Corporation GPOR from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Gulfport Energy shares rose 3.18 percent to close at $13.29 on Friday.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded Cardinal Health Inc CAH from Equal-Weight to Underweight. Cardinal Health shares dropped 2.07 percent to $56.32 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan downgraded Cloud Peak Energy Inc. CLD from Overweight to Neutral. Cloud Peak Energy shares rose 0.47 percent to close at $4.30 on Friday.
- Analysts at Evercore ISI Group downgraded Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. LYV from Outperform to In-Line. Live Nation Entertainment shares fell 1.19 percent to $44.80 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan downgraded Advanced Accelerator Application SA(ADR) AAAP from Overweight to Neutral. Advanced Accelerator Applications shares dropped 0.05 percent to close at $81.20 on Friday.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs downgraded Wal-Mart Stores Inc WMT from Buy to Neutral. Wal-Mart shares dropped 0.84 percent to $96.65 in pre-market trading.
- Wedbush downgraded Jack in the Box Inc. JACK from Outperform to Neutral. Jack In The Box shares rose 0.56 percent to close at $105.03 on Friday.
- Susquehanna downgraded Monster Beverage Corporation MNST from Neutral to Negative. Monster Beverage shares slipped 1.48 percent to $61.25 in pre-market trading.
- Loop Capital downgraded Five Below Inc FIVE from Buy to Hold. Five Below shares fell 1.34 percent to $59.10 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Innoviva Inc INVA with a Hold rating. The price target for Innoviva set to $13. Innoviva shares closed at $13.06 on Friday.
- Jefferies initiated coverage on National Vision Holdings Inc EYE with a Buy rating. The price target for National Vision set to $36. National Vision shares closed at $29.98 on Friday.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on RealPage Inc RP with an Equal-Weight rating. The price target for RealPage set to $48. RealPage shares closed at $44.05 on Friday.
- KeyBanc initiated coverage on Blue Apron Holdings Inc APRN with a Sector Weight rating. Blue Apron shares closed at $3.04 on Friday.
- Analysts at Baird initiated coverage on Ablynx NV ABLX with an Outperform rating. The price target for Ablynx set to $33. Ablynx shares closed at $21.14 on Friday.
- Analysts at JMP Securities initiated coverage on Signature Bank SBNY with a Market Outperform rating. The price target for Signature Bank is set to $160. Signature Bank shares rose 0.10 percent to close at $129.92 on Friday.
- Roth Capital initiated coverage on Aimmune Therapeutics Inc AIMT with a Buy rating. The price target for Aimmune Therapeutics is set to $60. Aimmune Therapeutics shares closed at $34.95 on Friday.
- Analysts at H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Aethlon Medical, Inc. AEMD with a Buy rating. The price target for Aethlon Medical is set to $3. Aethlon Medical shares closed at $0.979 on Friday.
- Analysts at JP Morgan initiated coverage on BP Midstream Partners LP BPMP with an Overweight rating. The price target for BP Midstream Partners is set to $24. BP Midstream Partners closed at $18.12 on Friday.
- UBS initiated coverage of Forescout Technologies Inc FSCT with a Buy rating. The price target for Forescout Technologies is set to $30. Forescout Technologies shares closed at $25.55 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.