- Maxim Group upgraded Domino's Pizza, Inc. DPZ from Hold to Buy. Domino's shares rose 0.98 percent to $178.98 in pre-market trading.
- BTIG Research upgraded bluebird bio Inc BLUE from Neutral to Buy. bluebird bio shares rose 2.77 percent to close at $142.95 on Wednesday.
- Imperial Capital upgraded Bill Barrett Corporation BBG from In-Line to Outperform. Bill Barrett shares gained 1.50 percent to $6.08 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James upgraded Clean Harbors Inc CLH from Underperform to Market Perform. Clean Harbors shares fell 2.30 percent to close at $52.28 on Wednesday.
- Cantor Fitzgerald upgraded Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc ICPT from Underweight to Neutral. Intercept Pharmaceuticals shares rose 0.77 percent to $65.36 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at JP Morgan upgraded Equinix, Inc. EQIX from Neutral to Overweight. Equinix shares rose 1.12 percent to $472.30 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Mizuho upgraded Amedisys Inc AMED from Neutral to Buy. Amedisys shares climbed 8.72 percent to $50.50 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded Nuance Communications Inc. NUAN from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Nuance Communications shares gained 3.39 percent to $15.25 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Cowen & Co. upgraded United States Steel Corporation X from Underperform to Market Perform. United States Steel shares rose 0.18 percent to $27.35 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at RBC Capital upgraded Yelp Inc YELP from Sector Perform to Outperform. Yelp shares rose 0.48 percent to $46.25 in pre-market trading.
- BTIG Research downgraded Papa John's Int'l, Inc. PZZA from Buy to Neutral. Papa John's shares declined 8.51 percent to close at $62.26 on Wednesday.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Square Inc SQ from Buy to Hold. Square shares dropped 2.39 percent to $35.60 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Raymond James downgraded Habit Restaurants Inc HABT from Outperform to Market Perform. Habit Restaurants shares fell 10.93 percent to $11.00 in pre-market trading.
- Cowen & Co. downgraded Criteo SA (ADR) CRTO from Outperform to Market Perform. Criteo shares slipped 9.65 percent to close at $37.74 on Wednesday.
- Stephens & Co. downgraded Envision Healthcare Corporation EVHC from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Envision Healthcare shares fell 1.18 percent to $27.70 in pre-market trading.
- Argus downgraded Sanmina Corp SANM from Buy to Hold. Sanmina shares rose 1.45 percent to close at $33.20 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at RBC Capital downgraded Epizyme Inc EPZM from Outperform to Sector Perform. Epizyme shares declined 7.12 percent to $15.00 in pre-market trading.
- Susquehanna downgraded NOW Inc DNOW from Positive to Neutral. NOW shares fell 10.94 percent to close at $11.15 on Wednesday.
- JP Morgan downgraded Caesarstone Ltd CSTE from Neutral to Underweight. Caesarstone shares fell 9.01 percent to close at $25.75 on Wednesday.
- Piper Jaffray downgraded IMPINJ Inc PI from Overweight to Neutral.. GM shares dropped 31.10 percent to $22.60 in pre-market trading.
- Susquehanna initiated coverage on Michael Kors Holdings Ltd KORS with a Positive rating. The price target for Michael Kors is set to $62. Michael Kors shares closed at $48.48 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Daiwa Capital initiated coverage on ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc (ADR) ZTO with a Buy rating. The price target for ZTO Express is set to $18.50. ZTO Express shares closed at $16.92 on Wednesday.
- Susquehanna initiated coverage on Tiffany & Co. TIF with a Neutral rating. The price target for Tiffany is set to $100. Tiffany shares closed at $93.98 on Wednesday.
- First Analysis initiated coverage on Tabula Rasa HealthCare Inc TRHC with an Overweight rating. The price target for Tabula Rasa HealthCare is set to $41. Tabula Rasa HealthCare shares closed at $26.83 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Susquehanna initiated coverage on Tapestry Inc TPR with a Positive rating. The price target for Tapestry is set to $50. Tapestry shares closed at $40.68 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Compass Point initiated coverage on Apollo Investment Corp. AINV with a Neutral rating. The price target for Apollo Investment is set to $6.25. Apollo Investment shares closed at $5.91 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Susquehanna initiated coverage on Signet Jewelers Ltd. SIG with a Neutral rating. The price target for Signet is set to $60. Signet shares closed at $66.47 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.