- Bank of America upgraded Lululemon Athletica inc. LULU from Neutral to Buy. Lululemon shares rose 2.06 percent to $59.33 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital upgraded Estee Lauder Companies Inc EL from Underperform to Market Perform. Estee Lauder shares rose 0.08 percent to close at $106.00 on Friday.
- Analysts at Janney Capital upgraded Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc PCRX from Sell to Neutral. Pacira Pharmaceuticals shares slipped 0.69 percent to close at $35.80 on Friday.
- Analysts at JP Morgan upgraded Century Aluminum Co CENX from Neutral to Overweight. Century Aluminum shares rose 2.07 percent to $15.32 in pre-market trading.
- Keefe Bruyette & Woods upgraded Hancock Holding Company HBHC from Market Perform to Outperform. Hancock shares rose 1.05 percent to close at $43.45 on Friday.
- Analysts at Jefferies upgraded Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. PAA from Hold to Buy. Plains All American shares fell 0.68 percent to close at $19.01 on Friday.
- Analysts at Barclays upgraded Advance Auto Parts, Inc. AAP from Underweight to Equal-Weight. Advance Auto Parts shares rose 0.39 percent to $93.62 in pre-market trading.
- Argus upgraded NetApp Inc. NTAP from Hold to Buy. NetApp shares rose 0.51 percent to $39.55 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Jefferies downgraded Nike Inc NKE from Buy to Hold. Nike shares fell 1.13 percent to $54.33 in pre-market trading.
- Longbow Research downgraded Snap-on Incorporated SNA from Buy to Neutral. Snap-on shares fell 0.23 percent to $147.62 in pre-market trading.
- Baird downgraded Foot Locker, Inc. FL from Outperform to Neutral. Foot Locker shares fell 0.96 percent to $34.05 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital downgraded Calpine Corporation CPN from Outperform to Sector Perform. Calpine shares climbed 10.52 percent to close at $14.92 on Friday.
- Barclays downgraded Canadian Solar Inc. CSIQ from Equal-Weight to Underweight. Canadian Solar shares fell 3.79 percent to $16.00 in pre-market trading.
- UBS downgraded Finish Line Inc FINL from Neutral to Sell. Finish Line shares fell 1.54 percent to $10.84 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Barclays downgraded Statoil ASA(ADR) STO from Equal-Weight to Underweight. Statoil shares rose 1.71 percent to close at $18.41 on Friday.
- JP Morgan downgraded Infosys Ltd ADR INFY from Overweight to Neutral. Infosys shares fell 4.94 percent to $14.06 in pre-market trading.
- Buckingham initiated coverage on Knight Transportation KNX with a Buy rating. The price target for Knight Transportation is set to $43. Knight Transportation shares closed at $37.20 on Friday.
- Analysts at Argus initiated coverage on Baker Hughes, a GE company BHGE with a Buy rating. The price target for Baker Hughes is set to $43. Baker Hughes shares closed at $32.77 on Friday.
- Aegis Capital initiated coverage on Sturm Ruger & Company Inc RGR with a Buy rating. The price target for Sturm Ruger is set to $67. Sturm Ruger shares closed at $49.25 on Friday.
- Analysts at Maxim Group initiated coverage on Safe Bulkers, Inc. SB with a Buy rating. The price target for Safe Bulkers is set to $5. Safe Bulkers shares closed at $2.83 on Friday.
- Leerink Swann initiated coverage on Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SCMP with an Outperform rating. The price target for Sucampo Pharmaceuticals is set to $15. Sucampo Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $10.25 on Friday.
- Analysts at KeyBanc initiated coverage on At Home Group Inc HOME with an Overweight rating. The price target for At Home Group is set to $29. At Home shares closed at $22.53 on Friday.
- Cowen & Co. initiated coverage on Sienna Biopharmaceuticals Inc SNNA with an Outperform rating. The price target for Sienna Biopharmaceuticals is set to $50. Sienna Biopharmaceuticals shares closed at $19.38 on Friday.
- Analysts at Keefe Bruyette & Woods initiated coverage of RBB Bancorp RBB with an Outperform rating. The price target for RBB Bancorp is set to $25. RBB Bancorp shares closed at $22.25 on Friday.
- Analysts at Aegis Capital initiated coverage on American Outdoor Brands Corp AOBC with a Buy rating. The price target for American Outdoor Brands is set to $25. American Outdoor Brands shares closed at $18.78 on Friday.
- Buckingham initiated coverage of Ryder System, Inc. R with a Buy rating. The price target for Ryder is set to $85. Ryder System shares closed at $71.94 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.